Driven to be the best together!Take the next step in your career with a highly successful global organization!
The Business Support Centre (BSC) of Avis Budget Group, a globally leading vehicle rental service provider, is providing support from beautiful Budapest mainly covering customer care, commercial support, and financial services.
If you'd like to join, we are now offering a career-defining opportunity within a successful and fast-growing business where colleagues are empowered to help shape functions delivering tangible business improvement across a complex European organization. It's a very exciting place to be - dynamic, creative, collaborative.
Currently, we are looking for talented new colleagues into various departments to support our business in French
- such as Working Capital Management and Database & Operations service lines who are responsible for either of the activities
detailed below.ACCOUNTS PAYABLES:
This business area oversees processing, booking the incoming invoices and supporting these processes in administrative manner. In case of an invoice issues, they are proactively contacting the partner and when necessary, escalating problems to senior team members or the team leader.CREDIT & COLLECTIONS:
This function ensures that our customers in a certain region (in this case in Italy) are paying for their rentals in a timely manner. They are managing client accounts receivables portfolio and credit lines through proactive collection of debts and reminding customers of their due payments mainly over the phone, and sending balance information, statements, and invoice copies.RENTAL OPERATIONS:
The main focus is managing overdue rentals; investigating reasons for the delay, extending rental agreements. They manage car change process; they ensure the right car category in the right place at the right time. They maintain relationship on these matters with ABG's customers, partners, and rental stations via phone (mostly outbound calls) and emails.To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to build a career at:
- at least intermediate knowledge of both English & French (verbal, written)
- similar experience in a Shared Service environment is an advantage but not a must
- a precise attitude to administrative tasks
- strong problem-solving skills, logical & proactive thinking, ability to take initiative
- collaborative approach, willingness to work in a close-knit team
- confident communication skills
- ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- have an eye for the smallest details and enjoy process improvement
- experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence
If you want to be driven to be the best in your career Avis Budget Group is the place to be!Apply now!
- flexible way of working according to our remote policy in effect
- possibility to work from abroad (according to remote policy in effect)
- cafeteria with a wide range of elements - e.g. SZÉP Card (Széchenyi Recreation Card), mutual aid fund, targeted health fund, pension fund, language course
- bonus of annual gross base salary as per our applicable bonus policy in effect
- employee discounts program at various contracted partners
- we are proud of working at the greenest of Budapest - Green House Office Building
- we support your career development with internal learning portfolio and talent programs
- we are never bored - our Fun Factory team takes care of event organization (well-being & mental health program, team building, social events, CSR - Charity activities)
- recognition program - we appreciate your achievements
- additional holiday for your birthday
- young, dynamic, and multinational environment - the average age alongside the BSC is 31years, we represent over 30 nationalities