Giving excellent service is your passion? Then work for one of the world's largest manufacturers of luxury passenger cars! Start your new career by joining their French speaking team in charming Maastricht!
We are assisting our client in their recruitment for French speaking candidates who wish to join their customer service and customer mobility support team in Maastricht. The workplace is one of several international customer assistance centers in the world and offers a highly multicultural work environment where you will be serving customers from the French market as well as from the UK market.
A typical day in the office
After a chat with your colleagues over a delicious drink from the company’s own barista, you begin your shift at your desk, opening all the systems you need to prepare yourself for the inquiries of the customers. You then read all the relevant information in market specific channels and emails. You will receive inquiries via phone in case the customer experience a vehicle breakdown. Quick help is needed here, either via remote troubleshooting or by contacting the nearest dealer who will send out a technician.
The ideal candidate
- Has great communications skills in French and English (both written and oral)
- Is willing to relocate and can work full-time on rotational shifts
- Desirable: brings along previous experience from service-related positions
A Roadside Assistant will be offered a rewarding job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with a bunch of interesting conditions such as:
- Attractive salary based on previous experience
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- A personally tailored development plan with interesting career opportunities.
- Social Activities to ensure that you also have fun with your colleagues after work. The internal company Social Club frequently organizes events and activities like kickboxing, dance courses, Friday night drinks, dance courses, Yoga lessons, tennis tournaments, kayak tours, indoor soccer games and much more
Maastricht is a charming city in the south of the Netherlands - the very heart of Europe. It embodies elegance, class and culture as well as boasting a perfect destination for travelling to other areas of the continent. Due to its location, Maastricht is a melting-pot of different nationalities creating a vibrant, multilingual community in which it’s easy to feel at home.
Are you interested to find out more? Click apply and submit your CV in English.
We will share more information about this amazing career opportunity during our interview with you.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: customer support, customer service, b2c, troubleshooting, cars, service client, service à la clientèle, assistance technique