Job Title: French Teachers
Reports to: Academic Manager
Job Location: New Delhi
ILSC-New Delhi is seeking qualified and dynamic French Teachers available for teaching, between the hours of 10am and 5pm, Monday through Friday or weekend shifts, between the hours of 10am and 5pm.
Successful candidates will be comfortable teaching a diverse range of adult French Language programs and courses. A DELF qualification is essential.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Teaches lesson(s) prepared by the classroom teacher utilizing various materials and technologies as required.
- Leaves details for the teacher if covering a class to support a smooth transition back to the classroom teacher.
- Maintains current and accurate class records.
- Maintains attendance records daily.
- Enforce French Only Policy.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Essential Qualifications, Skills, and Attributes:
- Bachelor's degree from a recognised university
- A recognized French teaching qualification (DELF, TEF, etc)
- Ability to communicate fluently and accurately in written and oral French
- Demonstrated proficiency with current technology tools and online learning platforms including:
- Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Teams, SharePoint and Excel
- Zoom and Teams in a classroom setting
- Online and hybrid teaching experience preferred
- Deals effectively and courteously with students and staff, who may come from differing cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
While we thank all applications, only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
A world leader in language education & vocational training, ILSC Education Group, which opened its first language school in Vancouver, Canada in 1991 and Greystone College in 2002, offers life-changing educational experiences in Canada, Australia, and India, some of the world's most attractive and popular English-speaking work and study destinations. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training and has grown to include 8 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, and Adelaide, Australia.
In early 2022, ILSC Education Group joined forces with ELS Education Services, bringing together over 100 years of combined experience delivering life-changing learning experiences to international students. Since 1961, when ELS Educational Services opened its first school in Washington DC, ELS has developed a global reputation for delivering top-quality English language programs. ELS now has the most extensive network of on-campus English language programs and University partners, across the USA.
Our mission is to provide our global community with transformative learning, living and work experiences by offering the finest language, career and higher education programs.
Our Core Values
PASSION: To enrich & transform people's lives
INNOVATION: To evolve through creativity & diversity.
RESPECT: To treat everyone with compassion & dignity.
COLLABORATION: To build community & achieve more together
INTEGRITY: To act responsibly & ethically in everything we do
In accordance with ILSC's Accessibility policy, ILSC is committed to providing a barrier-free environment.