Description & Requirements
We are looking for a highly motivated person, with an eye to detail, analytical skills, willingness to learn and contribute in HR and Payroll processes continuity, improvement and automation.
Associate HR Administrator with English and other European language will join our growing HR Shared Service Center Team in Poland to strengthen our Team. Associate HR Administrator serves as first line of support for employees, managers and HR Business Partners with HR and Payroll related inquiries.Essential Duties:
- Manages HR inbox, assigning different queries to relevant HR SSC employees and/or other relevant teams.
- Supports other team members in some aspects of wider processes owned by the team (e.g. HCM record set up for new employees, assigning absence plans in Absence Management, reference requests etc.).
- Tracks working time requests, sick leaves.
- Assists other team members in payroll input.
- Processes basic changes in HR system.
- Supports other team members in reporting, as hoc payments etc.
- Willingness to learn and develop in HR & payroll matters.
- Ability to adapt to an rapidly evolving environment.
- A very good standard of written and spoken English.
- A very good standard of written and spoken French.
- Computer literacy (including Microsoft Office).
- Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
- Previous experience in Shared Services or BPO would be an asset.
Infor is a global leader in business cloud software products for companies in industry specific markets. Infor builds complete industry suites in the cloud and efficiently deploys technology that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily into existing systems. Over 60,000 organizations worldwide rely on Infor to help overcome market disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation.
For more information visit www.infor.com Our Values
At Infor, we strive for an environment that is founded on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management™ (PBM™) and eight Guiding Principles: integrity, stewardship & compliance, transformation, principled entrepreneurship, knowledge, humility, respect, self-actualization. Increasing diversity is important to reflect our markets, customers, partners, and communities we serve in now and in the future.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on PBM. Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM™ prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. Infor does not discriminate against candidates or employees because of their sex, race, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, veteran status, or any other protected status under the law.
At Infor we value your privacy that's why we created a policy that you can read here.