HR Business Analyst - French speaking
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland - a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.Talent Services
(TS) is a core service line within the Global Delivery Services organization, providing multiple HR support services including HR Enablement, Recruitment support, Onboarding support, People Data Administration, Learning Administration, Cross Border Travel, Global Mobility and Performance Management support to EY member firms. TS provides services to country, sub-area, area and global people teams and other EY stakeholders involved in HR, L&D and recruiting transactions and associated administration, reporting and people infrastructure. These services are delivered from our centres in Dalian, China; Kerala, Trivandrum and Bangalore, India; Wroclaw, Poland; and Manila, Philippines. TS team delivers consistent, high-quality and operationally efficient HR transactional services to EY through a globally efficient and effective network of GDS centres. The People Data, Reporting and Analytics
(PDRA) team provides the people insights required to help leaders across EY make better, quicker, and smarter business decisions to build their workplace of the future. We report on the people data for the global EY employees to provide input data visualisation for the stakeholders to arrive at any strategic decisions pertaining to Talent globally.The opportunityHR Business Analyst
role seeks data analysis and analytics professional with a specific focus on, data investigation, predictive modelling, and data visualizations to deliver strategic insights to decision makers. The person in this role requires strong client relationships with our most senior leaders. This is an important position requiring both technical knowledge and business awareness, providing challenging opportunities for motivated individuals to contribute to the strategic direction of achieving our NextWave ambitions.Your key responsibilities
The key function of this position is to:
Skills and attributes for success
- Consults with our senior leadership in Global Talent Centers of Expertise such as HR Enablement, Total rewards, Field Services, Recruiting, Talent Development, Talent Services and Performance Management to understand their strategic imperatives. Provides exceptional service by being connected, responsive and Insightful. Understands their needs and business questions to determine the right approach for analysis and what to deliver.
- Establishes credibility by demonstrating an understanding and keeping current on Talent Analytic trends, research and tools. Generates innovative ideas to employ in deliverables.
- Analyses and clearly presents data and other information to identify significant trends or key issues, provides recommendations based on key trends and forecasts.
- Produce analysis and visualizations through cutting edge technologies such as PowerBI, or Spotfire.
- Supporting global and local workforce planning processes by facilitating planning activities, communications, and escalations.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Maintain strong business relationships with key stakeholders (including the Executive Layer), Global Talent Function and HR Services teams) to keep on the pulse of what is important to leadership and build relevant analysis and interpretation.
- Independently driving the successful delivery of projects and products using strong project management and deployment focused activities.
- Generating innovative ideas and solutions that improve products, insights and our ability to efficiently deliver.
Ideally, you'll also have
- French language proficiency.
- 6 + years or more of professional experience working in Reporting or Operations domain.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, etc.).
- Global mindset with the ability to work virtually across multiple countries, time zones and cultures, leveraging different technologies.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills to grasp complexities and identify relationships among data via data modelling, problems and issues.
- Good operational experience or knowledge with HR processes and systems related to workforce reporting, recruiting, learning, performance management and overall people data.
- Extensive reporting experience including knowledge of process and data usage. Knowledge of standard metrics and key performance indicators.
- Strong design aesthetic and visualization skills, Expertise in providing in depth HR data insights using Excel and visualisation tools such as power e.g., BI and/or Tableau.
- Strong experience with developing actionable management dashboards for HR or Talent organizations.
What we offer
- Knowledge of Visual Basic (VBA) scripts and Macro development desirable.
- Knowledge of Reading and Writing Structured Query language (SQL) queries for (ETL) solutions.
- Knowledgeable on Data Science, Data Integration, Data Visualization and Data Analytics concepts and workings.
- Proficiency with HR Technology (PeopleSoft, Success Factors, Workday and/or Taleo).
- Proficiency with Business Intelligence tools.
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Human Resources, Mathematics, Statistics or related discipline required.
- Diploma in Human Resources or Talent Analytics will be an added advantage.
- PMP, Agile certifications.
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations - Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We'll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
About EYEY | Building a better working world
- Continuous learning:You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture:You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.