A great opportunity for your IT career growth in a multicultural company|French OR Italian spekars
At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our
clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world.
We are a champion for diversity
- and a community of experts no matter if you work in finance, HR, marketing, resourcing and talent acquisition, or
business technology. In fact, the PageGroup SSC is over 40 nationalities strong with more than 30 languages spoken -
in four years we have already grown from 30 people to beyond 400.
The Global Technology Support team is the first and single point of contact for all customers using IT Services delivered by Business Technology. Its aim is to provide support to customers, ensuring that expectations are met or exceeded in accordance with the demands of the business and through end-to-end support.The role endeavors to promptly resolve problems, troubleshoot and escalate while assisting the broader team in providing a stable, effective IT service to the business. The GTS analyst is part of a team ensuring the delivery of quality service and support in their day-to-day duties.All GTS Analysts are responsible for contributing to and executing GTS processes as agreed by the Global Service Delivery Community. Further to these tasks there is an onus on this role to be a font of knowledge and an ambassador for best practice. Aside from being actively involved in the busy BAU of the GTS, there is an expectation that this role will be accountable for certain ad hoc tasks related to process improvement, training and identification of knowledge and process gaps, these will often be expected to be completed in parallel to daily tasks. Primary Responsibilities:
- Global Technology support competencies:
- Collaborate with Management and take strong ownership on tasks & projects committed
- Proactively identify gaps and propose continuous improvement
- Optimize manual tasks wherever possible
- Take initiative by proposing improvements, workarounds and solutions
- Freely engage other IT teams and proactively deal with second level and stakeholders when needed
- Take proactive actions to build team credibility and customer satisfaction
- Ability to handle demanding customers and communicate at all levels including Executive Board Level
- Ability to prioritize workload effectively while ensuring quality results and keep track of progress
- Be cross-trained and up to date within the same region projects, processes and backlog
- Ensure (phone and chat) availability and coverage within working hours and willing to extend the working hours during peak times and exceptionally busy periods or major issues when needed.
- Independently maintain a profound knowledge of our full Global scope.
The Global Technology Support is operational during the following hours:
Monday to Friday 08.00 to 18.00 CET
The management team will provide you with a preferred shift based on Business needs and according to the operational GTS hours. During peak times and exceptionally busy periods, team members may be required to start before or stay after their published Planning.
- Self-driven and ability to work independently
- Have great degree of technical understanding and literacy
- Strong customer service, analytical, research, interpersonal and problem-solving skills required
- Strong initiative and ownership on tasks committed and proactive in moving things forward by overcoming obstacles in autonomy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with a keen interest in working in a culturally diversified fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel internationally as required by the Business
- A flexible approach and be able to multitask
- Must be an 'active' listener, highly professional, motivated with a strong work ethic and a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Demonstrate the ability to handle demanding customers in a pressurized environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be dynamic and flexible to adapt and contribute on the rest of the GTS team's backlog
- Be able to work effectively with low supervision and keep proactively busy during low peaks
- Knowledge of creating and updating end user and technical documentation
- Maintain confidentiality when dealing with issues of a sensitive or personal nature
- Ability to communicate, interact and work effectively and cooperatively with people from different teams, cultures and at all business levels
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Excellent time management
- An understanding of Service manager-request fulfilment, problem and incident management Language: English and preferably another PageGroup EU supported language
- Understanding of Service Management - in particular, request fulfilment, problem and incident management
Meal voucher, multinational environment, high possibility to become permanent in the company, Career Progression.