Are you interested in IT, service minded, and having communication skills being one of your advantages? Would you like to be the part of a global, multilingual Team and work in the international environment?
If it sounds like you, why don't you join Lundbeck in Krakow, a certified Great Place to Work and Poland's Best Employer, and get your brain in the game?The purpose of the role - why is this a great opportunity?
In this role, you will provide the IT support to Lundbeck employees and external consultants worldwide by handling the reported IT service requests and incidents and ensuring the restoration of normal service as quickly as possible with minimum disruption of the business. You will also have the opportunity to participate in different IT projects.Your future team
Lundbeck GBS Krakow is a part of corporate functions and a strategic part of Lundbeck, global pharmaceutical company specialized in brain diseases.
As IT Specialist, you will join our multicultural Team of IT Supporters located in Krakow and Singapore and provide the IT support to Lundbeck globally. This is a unique chance to become part of a dedicated Team, develop your IT skills and collaborate with international colleagues and stakeholders worldwide.What you bring to the team
How your colleagues would describe you
- Professional experience: min 2 years, especially with end-user support in an international Service Desk
- Working knowledge of key IT processes around service delivery and operations, especially Incident Management, Knowledge Management, and Service Request Management
- Very good knowledge of Windows 10, Active Directory, SharePoint, Office 365, ITSM Systems
- C1 level of English and French
Our promise to you
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical understanding and desire to learn moree
- Ability to work efficiently in multinational and virtual Team
- Positive attitude and maturity
- Ability to deliver at high speed and cope with stress
Lundbeck offers an energizing and inspiring workplace
that will allow you to have a visible impact on how things are done
. We encourage an open dialogue
and collaborative culture
- a must to successfully bring our treatments to the people who need them.
We offer a mix of exciting tasks
and numerous development opportunities
that are balanced with initiatives and programs focused on our employees' well-being.Highlights of selected benefits
Learn more about life at Lundbeck GBS Krakow
- Flexible working arrangements (flexible weekly and daily schedules) and top-notch equipment
- Cafeteria program
- Unique recognition system with attractive rewards
- Holiday bonus for when you're out of the office
- Comfortable and modern office with well-equipped relax rooms
- Robust integration and event framework
- Private healthcare and life insurance
- Employee capital plans (retirement saving system)
See who we are and how we work
About Lundbeck GBS Krakow Apply now
Can you see yourself in this role? We want to hear from you. Does this sound like your dream job, but you're not sure if you meet all the requirements? We still want to hear from you! Upload your CV via the Apply button
- No separate cover letter is needed.
- We ask you not to include a photo or personal information that does not relate to your professional experience.
We need every brain in the game - and that includes all brains and the different perspectives we all bring to the table. At Lundbeck, we embrace the uniqueness of each employee, and we are committed to building a workforce that is as diverse as the people we serve. Read more about our commitment at www.lundbeck.com/global/about-us/our-commitment/diversity-and-inclusion.
Lundbeck is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in brain diseases. For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of neuroscience research.
We are tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best. We are committed to fighting stigma and discrimination against people living with brain diseases and advocating for broader social acceptance of people with brain health conditions. Our research programs tackle some of the most complex challenges in neuroscience, and our pipeline is focused on bringing forward transformative treatments for brain diseases for which there are few, if any therapeutic options. About Lundbeck
Tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best
With too many people living with brain diseases around the world, our purpose couldn't be more important or more worth striving for. Every day we work tirelessly to change the outcome for these people. We are a community of specialists fiercely dedicated to restoring brain health, drawing on, and embracing, the uniqueness of every employee.
For additional information, we encourage you to visit our corporate website www.lundbeck.com/global, and connect with us on Instagram @h_lundbeck, Twitter @Lundbeck and via LinkedIn.