At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our people desire to explore, experience, and create.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) hub, based in Gdansk, Poland is an attractive workplace, which delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise, and ensures a continuous improvement of our process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe.
We are looking for a Junior Employee Lifecycle Specialist with French (1 year contract) where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team that is pushing boundaries.
Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. We're bold and inventive, revealing astonishing things like no one else can. A world of wonder awaits you.About the Job:
In this position, your main responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform and support all employee lifecycle related processes from hire to retire (such as onboarding, probation, ends of employment) and ensure changes and documentation are delivered according to the defined KPIs
- Maintain data quality in HR systems related to employee lifecycle and provide reports to other teams
- Handle HR mailbox, dispatch and answer employees' inquiries
- Prepare HR documents (employment contracts, reference, jubilee letters, etc.) and organizational announcements
- Administrate benefits (staff discounts, jubilee awards, etc.),
- Process HR tasks in Workday (hiring, termination, organizational and personal changes, creation of new org units)
- Update operational manuals and create knowledge articles
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
What we offer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English and French language proficiency (speaking and writing)
- 0-2 years' experience preferably in an international multicultural environment
- Education in Finance or HR - nice to have
- Previous experience in HR management tools (Workday, SAP or other similar systems) - nice to have
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP) - nice to have
- Ability to demonstrate company values on the job: strive for continuous improvement, show active engagement and teamwork and customer orientation
You can expect a range of benefits, including:
Masters of Light Since 1895
- Private medical coverage
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- MyBenefit program
- Employee social fund
- Recognition awards
- Swarovski products discounts
- Learning and development programs
- Volunteering leave
Swarovski creates beautiful crystal-based products of impeccable quality and craftsmanship that bring joy and celebrate individuality.
Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world's finest crystal, gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Swarovski Crystal Business has a global reach with approximately 2,400 stores and 6,700 points of sales in around 140 countries and employs more than 18,000 people. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group. A responsible relationship with people and the planet is part of Swarovski's heritage. Today this legacy is rooted in sustainability measures across the value chain, with an emphasis on circular innovation, championing diversity, inclusion and self-expression, and in the philanthropic work of the Swarovski Foundation, which supports charitable organizations bringing positive environmental and social impact.
Swarovski is an equal opportunity employer. We give our people the guts to celebrate individuality and pride ourselves on creating a workplace where people feel involved, respected, valued, connected, and heard. A place where anyone/everyone belongs. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status protected under the law of the countries we operate in.