At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our people desire to explore, experience, and create.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) hub, based in Gdansk, Poland is an attractive workplace, which delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise, and ensures a continuous improvement of our process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe.
We are looking for a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist with French where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team that is pushing boundaries.
Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. We're bold and inventive, revealing astonishing things like no one else can. A world of wonder awaits you. About the job
In this position, your responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Performing a high-quality end-to-end talent acquisition process for the Cluster France & Benelux: briefing, managing job ads, candidates selection and rejection, reference checks, drawing up and submitting offers to candidates
- Proactively source candidates when necessary and depending the roles
- Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships, working closely with HR stakeholders and Business Managers
- Support local stakeholders with answering their inquiries through ServiceNow
- Ensuring an excellent candidate experience during all stages of the talent acquisition process
- Delivering high-quality HR service support to HR communities, business managers and employees, according to the defined KPIs, SLA's, policies, guidelines and procedures
We are looking for a unique and amazing talent, who brings along the following:
What we offer
- Preferably 1-2-years' experience or more in a similar role within an international setting
- Strong interest for Talent Acquisition and for Retail Environment
- Education in HR or Psychology is nice to have
- Previous experience in HR management tools (Workday, ServiceNow or other similar systems) - would be an asset
- Excellent English and French verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Dutch- nice to have
- Team orientation and ability to cooperate effectively with different stakeholders on all levels of the organization
- Responsibility and reliability
- Can-do attitude, innovative and creative approach whenever possible
You can expect a range of benefits, including:
Masters of Light Since 1895
- Private medical coverage
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- MyBenefit program
- Employee social fund
- Recognition awards
- Swarovski products discounts
- Learning and development programs
- Volunteering leave
Swarovski creates beautiful crystal-based products of impeccable quality and craftsmanship that bring joy and celebrate individuality.
Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world's finest crystal, gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Swarovski Crystal Business has a global reach with approximately 2,400 stores and 6,700 points of sales in around 140 countries and employs more than 18,000 people. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group. A responsible relationship with people and the planet is part of Swarovski's heritage. Today this legacy is rooted in sustainability measures across the value chain, with an emphasis on circular innovation, championing diversity, inclusion and self-expression, and in the philanthropic work of the Swarovski Foundation, which supports charitable organizations bringing positive environmental and social impact.
Swarovski is an equal opportunity employer. We give our people the guts to celebrate individuality and pride ourselves on creating a workplace where people feel involved, respected, valued, connected, and heard. A place where anyone/everyone belongs. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the law of the countries we operate in.