Job DescriptionTaulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.About Taulia:
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
We are seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking, and self-motivated individual to help our customers be successful in using the Taulia platform by answering questions and troubleshooting any issues. The support is provided via web-tickets, emails, chats and phone calls.This role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to self-manage. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is important, as is a good sense of humour.Your main responsibilities as a Technical Support Engineer are going to be:
You are our person if you have:
- Ownership of customer inquiries and issues reported;
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues;
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers;
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues;
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles;
- Meet defined Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators (defined as part of the company's goals setting process);
- Maintain phone, chat and email coverage during working hours.
In addition, it is nice to have:
- Minimum 1-year experience in a Call Center or Technical Support Role;
- Excellent phone communication skills in English and French.
- Familiarity with the financial sector, finance terms and supply chain management;
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
- Global Parental Leave
- Company issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- Career Development/Pathing
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age. If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.