hen you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and future shapers!
We have an opportunity for a Lead Customer Experience Specialist with French language skills to join our multicompetence international team in Katowice, supporting key industrial Customers throughout Europe.
Join us at Honeywell. The future is what we make it! Lead Customer Experience Specialist responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met.
- You will respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, order changes and returns.
- You will assist other customer service associates with administrative duties.
- You will communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve customer issues.
- You will support ordering processing including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies.What makes you the ideal candidate?
- High School Diploma
- Communicative English language
- Fluent/native French language
- 4+ years Customer Support and/or equivalent in supply chain / order management / OtC related experience
- Knowledge/experience with CRM/SAP and understanding CRM/ERP system business processes
- Intermediate level of MS office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)What will help you stand out?
- Experience with ERP and/or CRM systems
- Passion to drive improvements
What you get by joining Honeywell?
- Hybrid working model to support your work-life balance
- Comprehensive induction, ongoing training and development to set you up for success
- International career opportunities to help you grow your career with us
- State of the art office with parking, chillout areas, bicycle stands, showers and probably the best coffee in town to make sure work is as comfortable as it can get
- Company subsidized medical care, life insurance and assistance helpline to make sure professional help is just a phone call away
- In-house and external learning platforms to give you opportunities to develop
- Cross-functional exposure & opportunity to become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to ensure you gain multilevel competences
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Additional Information
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: Zelazna 4, Katowice, SLASKIE POL