Lead Service Analyst - Incident & Problem Management (French) - IT (Information Technology) - Bangalore, India
- Rich experience in ITIL domains specifically Incident and Problem Management processes
- Control of process steps, validation of technical and functional prerequisites
- Animation and participation in GTS & Clients meetings (Opcos, Steercos)
- Contribution to the evolution of the catalog of operations services with the operational teams of the departments
- Classification of operations with the operations and business teams (updating of standards: catalog of services, classification of operations, intervention window, CMDB)
- Make sure the team fully understands the requirements so that those are implemented correctly to avoid waste of time building wrong thing.
- Prioritizes roadmap and backlogs, creates acceptance criteria and answers the queries from team/stakeholders.
- Training of internal and external teams of the process via ITSM change management tools
- Detailed reporting of operations on GTS infrastructures
- Development of global activity monitoring dashboards and by Businesses
Exp. Req: 12 to 15 Years (overall)
Relevant: 7-8 Years relevant experience as Product Manager or Process Owner.
Hands on experience in driving major projects and initiatives.
Hands on experience in transitions of major tools & processes
Certificaitons in ITIL Intermediate, Expert level
Good team management & Stakeholder management skills
Ability to collaboratively work with skill team
Acting as escalation point for all customer / stakeholder queries.
Reporting, identifying gaps with good analytical skills.
Build strategy for identified gaps enabling smoother operation. Participate in project transitions. Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Business insight
t Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow
will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you're joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Reference: 2400023R Entity: SG Global Solution Centre Starting date: 2024/02/13 Publication date: 2024/02/07