Master Data Specialist
We are looking for you to join Roche and our Roche Services & Solutions Center in Budapest.
Roche is a global healthcare company - founded 125 years ago in Basel, Switzerland, offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. We are continuously expanding, looking for new talents to join our transforming Services & Solutions Center. We offer a flexible working framework (1 office day/week on average) and provide fully remote working conditions (even after the pandemic situation).
Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are currently conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup.
What we do:
The Customer Experience Operations (CXO) serves as a highly skilled support unit for Procurement and Finance related processes amongst others. Our unit provides support for end-users and super-users around the world and grants continuous career opportunities.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
As a Master Data Specialist you will be responsible to support the Business Process Manager/Global Business Process Owner ensuring adoption of Global Master Data Management best practice solutions and business processes on affiliate / functional level. The aim is to establish and maintain a stable and unified structure of Procurement and Finance master data to ensure this way the proper environment for our colleagues who are responsible for Sourcing, Contracting, Ordering, Invoice booking, General Accounting and Management Accounting in the SSC or at our affiliates.
- Maintaining Chart of Accounts, Bank Master Data, Accounting Master Data, Vendor/Customer master Data, Background Tables and Maintain Organization Structure on a daily basis
- Validating incoming request in compliance with both global and local regulation
- Providing Advisory service regarding all above mentioned area
- Providing End User training up on request
- Supporting various global Master Data projects
- Providing various reports and escalating issues to management, as appropriate
As a qualified expert, you have/you are:
- Good Microsoft applications skills, especially Excel
- Being able to work accurately with short deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Shared Service or Customer Service Center in a support function is a plus
- Experience and knowledge in Financial Accounting and SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What can you bring to our team:
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, really passionate about his or her job and understands that providing a high-quality service is crucial for the organization. As an ideal team member you are open-minded, dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development.
In exchange we provide you with:
- Development opportunities: Roche is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career.
- Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary and cafeteria package, annual bonus, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, holiday party. We also ensure flexibility, to help you find your balance: home office is a common practice, and its conditions can be tailored for employees according to needs. We create the opportunity for freedom in working, where your corporate and private life coexist in harmony.
- A global diverse community, where we learn from each other. At Roche, we cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is very focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion.
Global grade: BU5
Please find the Roche Global Grading Framework for your kind reference: https://go.roche.com/Global_Grading_Framework