Order Management - Senior Process Associate - French - Hybrid Cluj
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We're harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we're calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Order Management - Senior Process Associate - French - Hybrid Cluj!
• Sales Quotation Processing (i.e., Create, send, change, monitor & reject)
• Sales Contract Processing (i.e., Create, send, change, monitor & reject)
• Sales Order Processing (i.e., Create Standard Sales order for packed material & bulk material, Create Sample Order, Free-of-charge (FOC) Order, Sales Order with pre-sample, Sales Order with order specific procurement (TGDD/TAS), Down payment Sales Order, Prepayment Sales Order, Sales Order with Letter of Credit (L/C), Process automatically created sales order, Create Sales Order for nonWINS materials, Change/reject Monitor Sales Order)
• Sales Order Facilitation (i.e., Pop-up Handling in the Order, Resolve blocks in the Order, Self Pick-up special process handling, Create delivery for packed materials / allocate material & determine batches, Change/Cancel delivery for packed material, Monitor Post Goods Issue, Create Delivery for volume sales order...etc.)
• Back Order Processing (i.e., Monitor Back Order Process / Follow the allocation rules, Rescheduling...etc.)
• Delivery Facilitation (i.e., Resolve blocks in the delivery, Create Reservation, Allocate batchs with restricted quality)
• General Inquiries (i.e., Provide Order status on request, Request Product availability, Handling of Documentation requests, Create and send reports, Handle outputs in order management, ...etc.)
• Complaint Handling
• Consignment Business & VMI (i.e., Create Consignment Fill up, Consignment Billing (Issue), Create Consignment return & Pick up, Vendor Managed Inventory
• Customer & Sales Master Data (Request to change/create Master Data, Create/change Material Info record, Set up customer Care Portal User, Credit Card Payment terms
• Agreement Handling (i.e., Create Commission and Rebate Agreement)
• Collection Support (i.e., Support Payment Collection)
• Bachelor's Degree (or High School Diploma/GED or Associate Degree) or qualification or any directly related experience to relevant OM activities or customer service, ideally in a multinational environment
• Required language level for daily tasks: English C1+ French B2
• Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and written)
• Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel
• Preferable to have practical knowledge of SAP
• Listening, Attention to Detail, Data Entry, documentation, Multi-tasking
• Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
• Ability to be pro-active and to think "outside the box"
• Excellent proven interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Capable of resourceful problem solving
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.