About Our Client
My client is a well-established company based in Central London. Due to recent rapid growth, they are now looking to hire an Order to Cash French Speaking Manager to join their diverse Team.
This is a permanent role with hybrid working 2-3 days in the office / working from home.
Their offices are based in London, close to St Pauls Tube Station.
Order to Cash French Speaking Manager
Manage all aspects of the sales order processing up to and including cash collection. Liaising with sales and merchandising to support and improve customer service. Manage a team of 5 people based in multiple locations
The Successful Applicant
Skills and Experience
· Commercial acumen
· 10+ years experience in a medium/large company, global operation
· Experience working with D365 system
· Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
· Ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities, learn quickly when facing new problems
· Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; very bottom-line / detail oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results
· Proficient knowledge of French advantageous
· Experience in transformation project a plus
French Speaking language
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be paid £25/h - £30/h depending on experience.
Le site Workwide.fr utilise des cookies pour fonctionner de façon efficace. En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez leur utilisation.