We are looking for you to join Roche and our Roche Services & Solutions Center in Budapest. Roche is a global healthcare company
offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. We are continuously expanding, looking for new talents to join our transforming Services & Solutions Center. We offer a flexible working framework
(1 office day/week on average) and provide fully remote working conditions within Hungary.What we do:
The People Support Solutions (PSS)
organization brings its purpose to life by providing our colleagues worldwide with integrated HR solutions tailored to their needs. We are a team that works very closely together to ensure good employee relations, anticipate our customers' future needs, and proactively develop solutions. Join us now and be part of our unique transformational journey: we are building a global P&C/HR Center of Excellence by bringing in talented HR professionals in order to cover complex and challenging HR functions and areas.Your day to day responsibilities are:
As Business Partner Advisory
, you partner flexibly and mostly virtually with leaders across the globe, offering on-demand, ad-hoc support on Business Partnering topics that need more immediate or short-term guidance and value creation. With a good understanding of the business needs and the business context and an excellent ability to apply key P&C concepts, policies and processes, this position provides coaching, guidance and support to leaders to help them diagnose and translate their business needs into immediate P&C approaches and ensures effective implementation of solutions in partnership with other chapters. This position partners closely with other P&C colleagues, participates in flexible squads and leverages technology to provide customer insights. This position is a trusted member of the Business Partner Chapter and closely integrated into the PSS organization. As a qualified expert, you:
What can you bring to our team:
- Provide to leaders on strategic P&C needs such as succession and talent management, performance management, goal setting, development planning, reward & compensation management and organizational set-up. Leverage the P&C community, specifically P&C Business Partners, Operational Advisors and subject-matter experts of other Chapters, to develop high quality solutions in a timely manner.
- Use knowledge of business and P&C insights, metrics, expertise, and decision principles to effectively deliver support on topics with a wide range of complexity.
- Participate in global / regional squads for deployment of key P&C initiatives or new system launches
- Leverage a strong understanding of global P&C processes to consult, advise and train both business leaders as well as P&C leaders on system and process related topics. Deliver first-class support, advice and coaching to leaders specifically when new processes or projects (e.g. global grading) are rolled out.
- Ensure alignment and execution of established policies, procedures and global P&C initiatives. Ensure compliance of all P&C practices within legislative requirements and established standards and guidelines by building a broad knowledge base on regional approaches and connecting with global P&C colleagues.
- Be a trusted partner to leaders in all aspects of P&C generalist areas. Grasp a broad range of generalist P&C topics and be able to thoughtfully diagnose, evaluate and propose fit-for-purpose approaches including weighing risks and benefits of options.
- Be a trusted partner and lead others through complex generalist P&C topics by understanding the philosophies, approaches and systems-relevant configurations of topics such as succession and talent management (people discussions), access to relevant data, performance and compensation (performance management, benefits and other compensation elements), transformations (change management and redundancies), employee wellbeing (may include reintegration processes and time management), career paths, resolution of conflicts, employee representation topics and relocation, depending on the scope of the request.
- Ensure ownership of incoming requests, prioritization and solution implementation to provide P&C consultation to leaders with a connected and caring approach.
- Partner with other Chapters, specifically PSS, People Relations and Networked and Dedicated BPs to create value for the organization. Onboard leaders where needed and connect them to other P&C colleagues when appropriate.
- Gather to support and make critical decisions; share insights with leaders and recommend innovative solutions based on the P&C decision principles that support the culture, strategic direction and resources.
- Utilize data sources to review key metrics such as turnover, talent review-related information, on- and offboarding needs to sense and address organizational needs proactively.
- We are seeking an individual with 2-4 years of related experience in similar roles.
In exchange we provide you with:
- You bring the following qualifications: University/college degree
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken) are essential. Additional languages a plus, based on region/customer requirements.
- Passionate and knowledgeable P&C professional with ability to work in a fast paced global and virtual environment. Demonstrated ability to navigate the P&C system, leverage different Chapters for business impact and participate in flexible squads to deliver on business and P&C strategies.
- Demonstrated customer-centricity through day-to-day interactions, anticipating needs and showing cultural awareness and business understanding. Demonstrated end-to-end ownership, engaging with leaders to ensure a successful outcome.
- Strong communication, coaching and influencing skills. Demonstrated ability and experience in effectively diagnosing short-term P&C needs, and offering fit for purpose solutions to address them.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills and the ability to cope with time pressure in demanding situations. Demonstrated ability to influence with courageous authenticity and build trust with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated excellent situational assessment and objective evaluation skills, with an ability to comprehend and translate complex topics into manageable pieces.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage data, technology and insights to find root causes, troubleshoot and inform innovative and compliant solutions
- Development opportunities: Roche is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career.
- Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary and cafeteria package, annual bonus, language allowance (if the position requires extra language), Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, holiday party. We also ensure flexibility, to help you find your balance: home office is a common practice, and its conditions can be tailored for employees according to needs. We create the opportunity for freedom in working, where your corporate and private life coexist in harmony.
- A global diverse community, where we learn from each other. At Roche, we cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is very focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion.
Please read the Data Privacy Notice
for further information about how we handle your personal data related to the recruitment process: https://go.roche.com/budapest-data-privacy-notice-candidatWho we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Budapest provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the EMEA region. Today Roche employs altogether around 1400 employees in Hungary.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.