The Global Procurement Center of Excellence (CoE), Buying Goods & Services (BG&S)
supports the global and local procurement organisation in facilitating source to pay processes to deliver procurement strategies to the GSK business owners and shoppers. The BG&S team leads this capability for the CoE in global procurement. The BG&S team deliver procurement operations, tools and processes to GSK shoppers to buy goods and services from global and local third party suppliers. This is critical for GSK to provide medicines and vaccines which allow us to get AHEAD of disease together.Procurement Specialists
with Procurement Operations and Supplier Enablement (supplier onboarding) as a part of the BG&S team will be responsible for the delivery of appropriate ways of buying and new supplier onboarding services for one or multiple regions across indirect categories e.g. Marketing or Professional Services. This is great role if you are looking to launch a career in procurement. You will learn about all parts of the procurement strategies and processes across multiple categories of spend and locations. This role will collaborate with the global and local procurement categories, Ariba content managers and Procure to Pay (P2P) teams to deliver robust buying channels to the GSK shoppers. This service is a cornerstone of the procurement and finance operating model and will enable the function to industrialise its core operations; driving best practice, providing practical knowledge for development of best in class buying channel strategies, consistency of robust supplier data management, and continuous improvement.Procurement Specialist - procurement operations
(with Spanish/Portuguese/ French/ Italian OR German) In this role you will...
- Review all ad hoc (non catalogue or PSL or aggregator or card) purchase requests
- Educate shopper on correct buying process and supplier onboarding requirements
- Work with category, LOC Procurement and Content Managers to optimise buying channels strategy and supplier onboarding
- Work with Vendor Master data teams to optimise vendor data and drive first time right metrics
- Collaborate with suppliers to manage their own data and sign up for e-invoicing
- Resolve escalations, including from senior business stakeholders, timely and tactfully
- Understand and efficiently navigate organizational complexity to deliver set goals
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree level eg. CIPS or international equivalent.
- 1-3 years of relevant procurement expertise for delivering multi-country, high spend complex engagements.
- Full proficiency in both: English and Portuguese and/ or Spanish and/or Italian /and or French and/ or German
- Ability to understand and utilize complex business processes in all GSK supplier transactions, including all risk/regulatory/compliance
- Strong experience in using tools like Ariba or other equivalent buying technology
- Agile thinking and ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Ability in navigating through organizational complexity, collaborating simultaneously with multiple teams
- Influencing and problem solving skills
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK:
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Hybrid working model
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training' platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well-being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant.
We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (email@example.com)
to further discuss this today.
We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application. *Local restrictions/legal requirements
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose - to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together - so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns - as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it's also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We're committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.