Do you want to make a difference within the global transportation planning and design community? With offices around the world, Transoft Solutions is an international leader in the development of innovative and highly specialized software for aviation, civil infrastructure, transportation and operational professionals. With over 30 years of experience and 50,000 users in 150 countries worldwide, the company's success is a result of our people, our highly sought-after products, and the exceptional customer service we deliver.
We currently have an opening for a Product Specialist, ideally based in France or Belgium, but we are focused on finding the right candidate, which might include candidates in the Netherlands or England. If you are excited about this opportunity and have the skills, experience and values that align to what we're looking for, we want to speak with you!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Understand customers' needs and recommend the most suitable Transoft Solutions products based on their requirements.
- Develop a deep understanding of Transoft Solutions software and products in order to address technical inquiries from:
- Prospects; helping themunderstand the advantages of these products and their added value to the prospect's activity
- Existing users; ensuringthey use these products to their full potential and become loyal users
- Provideproduct training to sales colleagues and resellerstoenhance their product knowledge and sales skills;
- Organize workshops to exchange information with users and prospects about our software and their implementation;
- Perform product demonstrations for customers and resellers;
- Schedule andperform classroomand online training sessions asrequired;
- Gather feedback from users,regardingthe need for new features and products, to help develop Transoft 's portfolio;
- Act as the market and product/service expert during the sales cycle by bringing insight, productexpertise;
- First point of contact for technical support to customers when needed
- You preferably have abachelor's degree in civil, Transportation or other relevant engineering field;
- You have a minimum of 3years' experiencein Civil, Transportation or technical sales;
- You are a successful performer in a technical advisory/consulting role;
- You possess a solid knowledge of CAD or design software and demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new products and technologies;
- You have a strong technical aptitude, allowing you to effectively communicate product benefits to a diverse range of customers;
- You are a problem solver who enjoys explaining technical details in an understandable manner and loves winning your audience with your presentation skills;
- Youactas a communication hub between the sales department and Product Management, ensuring a minimal level of technical knowledge among sales colleagues.
- You have good interpersonaland networking skills:
- You are required to have an excellent command of both French and English, with a preference for proficiency in Spanish.
- We offer a flexible working environment that embraces both in-person and remote work;
- We're committed to providing professional growth and development opportunities;
- We give back to our communities through global initiatives and donations;
- We work hard, but we like to have fun too!
At Transoft Solutions, we embrace diversity, as we strongly believe that our diverse backgrounds, coupled with our cultural and experiential differences make us stronger and better positioned to support our global customers. We are a collaborative group of individuals who value respect, professionalism, creativity, drive and compassion, and we pride ourselves in being a socially responsible company that does its part in making the global community a better place for everyone.