We're looking for a Product Support Specialist with French and EnglishThis role is Remote
Cornerstone OnDemand is seeking French & English-speaking Product Support Specialist to provide application support for assigned Cornerstone products. The mission is to contribute to the business success of our customers by delivering a world-class support service, providing timely communications and effective issue resolution. In this role you will...
You've got what it takes if you have...
- Assist Customers with their technical and operational queries & problems related to Cornerstone Products via email, ticketing systemand phone
- Ensure that all incidents owned are followed through to resolution, whilst keeping the customer fully informed of progress
- Ensure that all incidents are accurately and responded to / resolved within operational Service Level Agreements
- Resolve Customers' issues where possible otherwise provide the relevant information & analysis for further Support levels
- Participate in testing of new functionalities and other activities leading to better customer experience in collaboration with teams internally
- Collaborate with other technical teams on case resolution
Nice to have:
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French
- Experience in Customer Support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as active listening skills
- Flexibility, ability to change priorities quickly and capacity to handle multiple tasks
- Analytical and technical skills
- Effective time management skills
- Knowledge of SQL, SSO, Networking or API's
- Experience in technical support
At Cornerstone, our transparent total rewards program is based on three core tenets: equitable pay, market dynamic research, and skill-based appraisal.
In Krakow Office, The base salary range for this position is: 69400 - 111000 PLN. If you work outside of Krakow Office, the salary range may be different and will be applicable to your country, currency and market.
In addition to competitive base pay, the compensation package for this role may include other incentives like bonus or commission, along with a generous benefits package.
Where an individual's pay falls within the range is determined by factors including, but not limited to, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.Our Culture:
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people ask what our team is about, we point to our core values: champion customer success, bring our best, achieve together, get stuff done, and innovate every day. We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal and we are seeking diversity in the people who join our team. We want to make sure that our company reflects the demographic of our customers, clients, and the communities in which we operate. So if you want to work for a friendly, global, inclusive and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What We Do:
Cornerstone is apremier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything whenthey have the right development and growth opportunities. We offerorganizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to helpthem realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting,personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performancemanagement and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone'speople development solutions are successfully used by more than 100 million+ people in 180+ countries and in nearly 50 languages.
Cornerstone takes special care to ensure the security and privacy of the data of its users.
Check us out on LinkedIn, Comparably, Glassdoor, and Facebook!