The future is our choice
At Atos, as the global leader in secure and decarbonized digital, our purpose is to help design the future of the information space. Together we bring the diversity of our people's skills and backgrounds to make the right choices with our clients, for our company and for our own futures.
We are currently looking for a Project Management Office with French
to join our team in Romania!Roles and Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:Experience & Technical skills:
- Work for global Transition & Transformation Programs coordinating across various sub-projects
- Act as the right-hand to the Program Director, ensuring methodology is being applied
- Set & execute the right governance in terms of program management controls for areas such as: Resource management, financial management, Planning, Procurement, Quality Assurance, Reporting
- Act as SPOC for the program team & facilitate problem solving, supporting program to deliver on time, on cost, on quality
- Flexibility with respect to working times, needing to adapt to client business timings. Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients, stakeholders, or off-site personnel/management
- Be creative. Help continuously improve. Make things happen.
- Recent and relevant experience of min. 2 years of PMO roles or equivalent (preferably in IT Infrastructure services)
- Good understanding of project environment & set-up
- Extensive written and oral communication skills: English and French
- Advanced MS Office Skills and medium/advanced MS Project skills (knowledge on scheduling the program/project plan using project management tools such as MS Project)
- Financial understanding
- Formal education level: minimum bachelor's degree
- Familiar with international standards associated with project management and service management practice (e.g., PMI, PRINCE2, ITIL) - certifications are a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable leadership potential
- Experience interviewing end users to gather requirements & collect data
- Good interpersonal skills and customer handling skills
- Customer oriented and continuous improvement mindset
- Cross - cultural communication, adaptability to international environments
- Self-effectiveness in dealing with multiple tasks & working under pressure.
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
- Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
- Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area.
- Extra vacation days.
If you want to find out more or have questions, contact our recruiters Oana Prisecaru | LinkedIn and Ana-Maria Chiriloaie | LinkedIn .
Here at Atos, diversity and inclusion are embedded in our DNA. Read more about our commitment to a fair work environment for all.
Atos is a recognized leader in its industry across Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria. Find out more on our CSR commitment. Choose your future. Choose Atos.