Founded in 1982, WPO is the largest independent provider of holistic wellbeing solutions. Through our customized programs, and comprehensive global network of credentialed providers and professionals, we support individuals to become healthier, happier and more productive both personally and professionally. Trusted by 51% of Fortune 500 companies, we deliver high quality care digitally and in-person to over 75 million individuals across 116,000 organizations in more than 200 countries and territories. At WPO, you will be joining a team that is committed to improving employee wellbeing around the world.Description
Workplace Options have an exciting opportunity for a French Speaking Proposal Developer in our Ealing, London office. This would be a hybrid position with a mix of home and office woking days. We're looking for a talented and extremely organized Proposal Developer to help produce winning proposals, respond to RFP questionnaires, and create content and client-facing materials. As a proposal developer, you will be part of a team that drives the growth of our client base and helps sustain long-term relationships with existing customers. You'll work with our sales, account management, and leadership team, as well as operational and technical and teams, to turn ideas into proposals that resonate with our clients and reflect the WPO commitment to helping people.Responsibilities:
- Project manage requests for proposals from the start to end process.
- Read request for proposal (RFP) documents to help determine the bid/no bid factors.
- Participate in strategy meetings.
- Gather/revise responses from existing content and write new content to complete the response.
- Keep all involved parties on designated timelines.
- Work closely with the assigned sales or account management lead to develop win themes, strategies, and overall response approach.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop new content.
- Update and add content to Qvidian, our web-based proposal tool.
- Format documents to align with our internal design standards.
- Edit materials created by other members of the proposal development team.
- Fluency in French and English, through both verbal and written communications.
- Bachelor's degree (preference in communications, journalism, or another related field, but not required).
- Competency in working with Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe.
- Ability to take complex concepts and present them in a digestible, engaging way.
- Can adapt content and tone for different audiences.
- Shows meticulous attention to detail and diligence in following up on requests to SMEs.
- Results and quality-driven - not satisfied with producing mediocre work.
- Effective time and people management skills, to ensure deadlines are met.
- Possesses strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Confidence in working closely with executive-level staff.
- The ability to format and help design visually appealing documents.
- Previous proposal-writing experience preferred.
- Experience with Qvidian (or other content, RFP applications) preferred.
- Gym reimbursement.
- Travel reimbursement.
- Training/tuition reimbursement.
- Permanent Health Insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Employer pension contribution.
- Wellness rewards.
- Access to EAP benefits and all WPO services offered including life coaching, wellness coaching, and work-life support.
- Mentorship program.
- Employee exchange programme - work for one month from one of our global offices. Flights and accommodation provided by WPO.