Company DescriptionWe Dream. We Do. We Deliver.As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation,
we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe.Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts
are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.Job DescriptionWhy are we looking for you?
We are expanding, and we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to provide high quality and consistent HR advice to employees following company policy.What will you be doing?
You will support our employees in Switzerland, cooperating with local teams, e.g. payroll, finance, HR Business Partners, legal or IT. Then, you will work virtually through digital tools to connect with employees. Also, you will be a first point of contact for all questions and requests through our internal system and email. Moreover, you will accurately and timely update the employee records and keep all relevant systems and parties up to date. Last but not least, you will process the administrative activities related to the employee life cycle (i.e. new hires, promotions, terminations).QualificationsWhat you bring to us:
Additional InformationIn Merkle, you will:
- Orientation to detail.
- Desire to communicate and help employees.
- Adaptability to change.
- Ability to cooperate with diverse and international co-workers.
- Proficiency in English and French.
- Joy in working with systems and MS Office.
- Passion for solving issues.
And we offer even more:
- Be part of a diverse and inclusive team where we support each other and have fun.
- Have an opportunity to develop your skills and grow within the company, taking part in a wide variety of internal trainings and language courses.
- Find work with purpose, where you can have an impact and make a change.
- 5 weeks of vacation + 3 wellness days
- 2 Volunteering days to share the kindness of your heart with others
- Flexible working hours and home office after agreement with manager.
- Full access to Dentsu Academy, LinkedIn Learning, on-site learning sessions, online language courses.
- Dog-friendly offices
- Edenred meal vouchers and cafeteria points (life/pension insurance)
- Team events: company parties, monthly breakfasts, etc.
- Snacks and drinks at the office
- Referral bonus programme
- Laptop + equipment
- Corporate mobile phone subscription
This is a hybrid job.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!