Company DescriptionSenAbout M3 Inc:
Founded in 2000, with start-up investment capital from Sony, M3's mission is to make use of the internet to increase, as much as possible, the number of people who can live longer and healthier lives, and to reduce, as much as possible, the amount of unnecessary medical costs. Key achievements of M3 Inc. include:
- Named in Fortune's 2020 'Future 50' list, ahead of Facebook and Amazon
- Ranked in Forbes' 2020 Global 2000 list of the world's largest public companies
- M3 is the only company incorporated after the year 2000 to be included in the Nikkei 225 Index
- Listed in Forbes' 'Asia's 200 Best Over a Billion' in 2019
- In 2020 M3 founded the 'M3: Stop COVID-19 Fund' and pledged one billion yen to support COVID-19 related initiatives
M3's legacy lies in the power of trusted physician platforms. Around the world, M3 organisations leverage these highly engaged digital communities to deliver medical education, job placement, and market research, to improve global patient outcomes.
Due to our continued growth, we are hiring for a Qualitative Resources Recruiter (French speaking)
at All Global
, an M3 Company.About the Business Division:
All Global has been a leading provider of healthcare insights data for more than 20 years. All Global brings our clients closer to physicians, patients and payers so they can understand the people and trends shaping the healthcare research landscape. We offer our clients a single point of access for healthcare insights through qualitative and quantitative research methods. All of the data collection we undertake is underpinned by our own proprietary research panel of healthcare professionals.Job Description
In this position you are required to recruit healthcare professionals to take part in Qualitative and Quantitative projects. Recruit and schedule respondents for interview and follow-up to confirm their attendance.
Ensuring that assignments are conducted in compliance with the ISO 20252 / 26362 standard, as represented in the Company's Quality Manual and supporting procedures including industry guidelines (e.g.BHBIA and EphMRA) and other regulatory- and client requirements such as Adverse Event Reporting
Being able to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and be able to organise your time to meet demanding deadlines on a regular basis.
You need to be confident in your ability to conduct discussion around complex healthcare related issues with professional people across the medical spectrum including payors and key opinion leaders.Qualitative Recruitment and Top-up Online
Commitment to projects
- Recruiters must sit in the office of the appropriate team to allow easy communication during projects.
- Quotas will be set throughout the project to ensure interviewers are on track to meet their final quota and encourage regular communication. Failure to meet quotas will result in a meeting with the project manager to assess the situation.
- Daily updates of your completed interviews/recruits and booked appointments must be supplied to the project team. These updates need to be given by 4pm and should be communicated regardless of your progress. Recruiters will be provided with an update sheet by the project team. Failure to do this will result in a meeting with the project team to assess the situation.
- Recruiters must submit incentives files to the relevant PM at projects completion
Quality Control and Feedback
- Once assigned to a project, you are responsible for meeting your quotas and other deadlines.
- Should you realise that you will not meet your mini-quota, quotas or other deadlines, speak to your project team immediately.
- All calls are recorded for monitoring purposes.
- Recruiters will have at least 30% of their interview quota monitored on every project, in line with the MRS Code.
- Recruiters working in Online will have their recruits validated daily
- Quality control assessments will be logged on a monitoring form and feedback placed on the interviewer's file.
- Project teams will complete a feedback process on the performance of all recruiters when they finish working on a project.
- A review of the feedback and quality control monitoring forms will be conducted by the Operations Manager and any issues arising, coaching needs and positive feedback will be provided to the interviewers.