Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.About the roleAbout the Role:
The primary role of Regulatory Technologist in Finished Good team is to manage day-to-day fulfilment for Regulatory work in partnership with the Scientific Affairs, RD&A, Quality and Account Managers to support regulatory queries from both internal and external stakeholders.Key responsibilitiesKey Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the execution of various Regulatory product documentation and requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Conducts administrative duties within defined guidelines.
- Manage technical and customers document and data accurately and to tight time scales. Executes using conventional/ established processes and structures.
- Create and maintain various documentation such as technical documentation for commercialized products and standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate and develop effective working relationships between internal (RDA, QA, Operations & Commercial) & external stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing and meeting individual and overall department Key Performance Indicators.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive continuous excellence initiatives.
- Remain fully flexible to meet business requirements.
- Be the key contact person for French market customers request fulfillment.
Qualifications and skillsLanguage Requirements:Technical Competencies:
- Food regulatory & legislative knowledge.
- Customer Advocacy.
- Scientific and Technical Expertise.
- Conduct administrative tasks.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in SAP, Optiva, Power BI and Salesforce systems an advantage.
- Fluency in English and French is compulsory.
- Degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, or related Life Science discipline.
- Minimum 1-3 years of related experience in food industry in Regulatory, Quality Assurance or R&D
- Extensive knowledge on quality management and regulation associated with food industry.
- Experienced in dealing with customer queries request management.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills in leading discussions and presentations.
- Experienced in working with cross functional team for a common objective and goals.
- Able to work independently and able to work well within a team.
- Proactive, self-starter with good decision making skills.
- Proficient problem solving and critical thinking skills with strong drive in continual improvement.
- Analytical and rational in attending to regulatory queries from customer and resolving arising matters.
- Agile, adaptive towards rapid changes in a demanding fast-moving environment to perform well under pressure with open mindedness.