About Feedonomics - A Remote-First Company
Have you ever wondered how companies list their products on Amazon? Or how Google knows which products are in stock in a store near you? How about how your order gets to your door when you buy from a third-party merchant on Amazon? That's where Feedonomics comes in!
As a leading product feed management platform, Feedonomics works with agencies, brands, and retailers to optimize and list products on the top ecommerce shopping destinations around the world.
What makes us different from other SaaS companies in the space?
We manage everything from onboarding to ongoing feed maintenance for our clients, enabling them to expand their ecommerce business more efficiently.
Since its inception in 2014, Feedonomics has developed an incredible reputation for our full-service approach to feed management, our inclusive culture, and our industry-leading technology. With principles that go beyond optics, Feedonomics looks to deliver the same people-first strategy internally as we do externally.The Sales Team at Feedonomics
The Feedonomics Sales Team is the conduit of every dollar of revenue and nearly every client. We are 100% remote around all U.S. time zones, and 3 countries and we sell 3 different product lines to new and existing clients. In this journey, we ally with Sales Engineering, SalesOps, Global Operations, Marketing, Product, and Accounting to ensure we are putting our best effort with every client we take on. We hold each other accountable to our company values and push each other to be better each and every day. Our industry thrives on our products and service because they are unparalleled, which makes it a joy to sell.The Role
The Sales Engineer - Tier 2 plays an integral part in the sales cycle and is responsible for assisting the Sales Organization with technical questions presenting our platform and establishing confidence in Feedonomics technology. To accomplish this, the Sales Engineer - Tier 2 must be able to identify and understand a prospect or client's technical business requirements and whether those can be solved by FeedonomicsThe Responsibilities
- First pass on Security questionnaires and all applicable documents.
- Create custom demo environments for Sales Engineer - SR. Sales Engineer, and Manager, Sales Engineer
- Setup databases for MDRs (Marketplace Data Reviews) and categorizing the products in the DB for categorization
- Participate in all stages of the midsize revenue companies interested in Marketplaces, Aggregation and Advertising deals with increasing complexity (RAaP / LIA / Multi-Country sales lifecycle including:
- Provide technical input on discovery calls
- Give in depth demonstrations of the Feedonomics platform
- Prepare and showcase custom demos or data setups
- Review technical details with final decision makers at the end of the sales cycle
- Attend and/or schedule internal calls to discuss anything technical related to the open deal.
- Document all customer questions to ensure immediate follow-up on all outstanding issues
- Communicate technical requirements in note format inside of Hubspot to operation teams
- Participate in all team activities (weekly all sales meeting, sales cafe, sales dojo, sales engineering meeting, sales summits, etc)
- Understand competitive positioning and be effective in differentiating Feedonomics
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot Feedonomics platform integrations to import data and identify any discrepancies or causes for delay
- Escalation for Sales Engineer - Tier 1 and Sales Operations
What's in it for you?
- 3-4 years of experience in a client facing technical role (Sales engineering, technical account management etc)
- Experience working in an ecommerce and technical environment supporting high volume, transactional applications, and data transformation/exchange
- Proficient in adapting to new software tools and environments
- Understanding of advertising channels, marketplaces and web stores such as Amazon, eBay, Magento, Shopify, etc.
- Understanding of online marketing and advertising concepts
- Technical working knowledge of API integrations
- Master Communicator - You possess strong verbal, presentation, written, listening, and organizational skills
- Problem Solver - You're adept at using critical thinking to assess and solution for prospects with low to moderate levels of sophistication and complexity
- Effective Prioritizer - You effectively manage your workload and prioritize activities
- Driven - You are energetic, self-starting, and have a sense of urgency and passion for winning
- Thoughtful - You anticipate where potential issues are and plan your approach accordingly
- Collaborative - You collaborate readily and easily and are able to motivate multiple groups toward accomplishing a task
- Bachelor's degree required
- This is a remote position for candidates legally authorized to work and reside in the UK
- Bilingual in English and French is preferred
- Remote work set-up
- Competitive pay
- Generous paid time off including vacation days and sick leave
- Private Medical Insurance with an option to extend coverage to partner and children
- Health Assured EAP that provides a complete support network covering a wide range of issues such as life support, legal information, bereavement support, medical information, and cognitive behavioral therapy online
- Monthly half-day Fridays (yes, really!)
- Employer-Sponsored Pension
- FeedoFUNds, a dedicated budget to foster and build relationships across the company on in-person or virtual team events
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG)
- Feedonomics Certification
- Referral bonus program
Here at Feedonomics, we believe in giving back to our employees as well as the community by engaging in philanthropic events and providing days off to volunteer. We are also committed to our employees' well-being by offering access to a wellness app, pet insurance, and commuter benefits.