delivers an all-in-one and easily configurable social impact (SaaS) platform that enables companies to efficiently manage their grant making, sponsorship, volunteering and donation initiatives.
We help more than 300 clients in over 30 countries and support them in their willingness to do good to society. Our client portfolio includes Audi, Michelin France, TUI, Petrobras and many others.
Our main goal? Making sure that our customers' social impact projects are successful by making their processes more efficient and easy to set up in our intuitive flexible tool.
With a scale-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and CSR through Tech!
Our dynamic and international team is the keystone of our success. Optimy headcount grew by 33% in 2021, and despite the context we all know, revenue has grown by 22%!
Do you also wish to contribute to society, empower your social impact and make a difference? Then apply to one of our openings ! We would be very happy to hear from you.Your Mission
- Continue to open the European market, drive revenue generation for Optimy through qualifying and closing new business deals (carry an individual sales quota)
- Prospect new potential clients by phone, email or social networks. Understand their needs and challenge their current solution. Demonstrate the ways of how our digital solution will impact your prospect's operations
- Negotiate and close contracts and pricing, become a specialist and networker in the field of Grant making, Volunteering and Sponsorship Management
- Manage the sales cycle in Europe from A to Z and develop the brand
- Work closely with other teams (Marketing to boost inbound generation, Customer Success to generate cross sales deals, ...)
- Participate in strategic thinking and market analysis
Optimy's presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVrKdKYBqpE&t=4sYour Profile
- You have experience selling and dealing with large enterprises/organizations in past roles
- You have carried an individual quota and hit your targets (or exceeded it!)
- You have a first B2B technology sales experience
- You have experience managing an entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- You are fluent in French and English.
- Familiarity with Sales CRM tools (ie. Hubspot) and other sales tools is a plus
- Experience selling into Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Grant Management or Community Investment is an asset, but not required
- Scale-up experience is a plus as past experience working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- You're independent, entrepreneurial, hands on, ambitious and have experience in a grass-roots business development role
- You have an EU citizenship or a valid Belgian work permit
Our ideal future colleague will have an "Optimy's plus"
- You are a team player who wants to contribute to the success of Optimy and have an impact on the growth of the company
- You want to work in a fast paced environment
- You want to track your record of success and goal attainment in a sales-oriented role
- You are positive, enthusiastic, sociable and smiling
- A permanent contract with an evolutive fixed salary and uncapped commission
- Monthly net fees
- Meal vouchers
- Annual eco-vouchers
- Transportation costs reimbursement
- Hospitalization insurance (DKV)
We focus on you
- An opportunity to work in the European leader in social impact platforms
- A key function i a dynamic, young, Belgian scale up, active in the social impact industry
- Even after COVID will maintain a Hybrid working policy!
- Growth potential along with 38 training hours per year with full access to a leading learning platform
- 16 volunteering hours per year to focus on your social goals and values
- Fresh fruits in the office - we deliver a bucket of fresh fruits every week!
- Fresh quality coffee - we are proud of the quality of our coffee, you can smell the coffee beans straight from the entrance!
- Green plants - we take very good care of our diverse office flora and you can always join our team of office gardeners
An inspiring environment
- A flexible and international work environment spreads throughout our three offices based in Brussels, Toronto and Manila (cumulatively, we speak 17 languages !)
- A friendly atmosphere where transparency and inclusiveness is valued
- Friday Demos - once per month we all meet in an open space Google Meet environment to connect with our peers from both offices: Canada and Belgium. We get to know our newcomers, present our achievements, share updates and challenges, and get to know each other while having some fun
- Team-building events - twice per year we have our Team-Building events: one in summer (July) and one in winter (Christmas). It's always a surprise and it's always lots of fun and adventure!
- We organize regular meet-ups to share information amongst the team members (ie. demonstration of a new feature, presentation of a customer story, etc.)
To learn more about us, don't hesitate to check out our Culture Playbook on our website : https://www.canva.com/design/DAE9lEWOVXE/znjDzOZNd....Equal Employer
Optimy provides equal opportunities to all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation and marital status.