We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now! SAP Concur:
SAP Concur imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, SAP Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spending wherever and whenever it happens, so businesses can focus on what matters most.Quick facts about SAP Concur:
- Founded 1993, part of SAP since 2014.•
- Have ~ 8.500 people in 34 countries & 49 locations (across Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific) focused on working with SAP Concur customers, partners, products or services.
- Serving over 63 million of users within 50k clients in more than 150 countries
- Growing in Prague since 2007, currently having over 470 employees of 60 nationalities in different departments from Product Engineering to Customer Success
We started back in 2008 as a small group of people and now we are a team of 20 implementation project managers and functional consultants, gathered here in Prague from around 16 nationalities and 17 different languages, dedicated to implement projects with a timeframe from 4 to 24 weeks.
We also love gathering and spending time together either for a barbecue on our roof top terrace, by participating to the Spartan race, attending activities organized by our "Best Social Committee" or simply catching up around a few beers after work on Fridays!SUMMARY
As an Implementation Project Manager, your priority will be delivering our SAP Concur cloud-based products to customers, mainly in a remote implementation methodology. Our role is a dual one: functional consultant, gathering the client business requirements, designing and configuring the system to fit customer's needs on both projects and service request for live customers and project manager, following our methodology and managing the project deliverables with the goal to have a satisfied customer at the end of the project. ROLE
Sounds demanding? Don't worry! We will support you by:
- You will act as functional consultant, gathering the client business requirements, designing and configuring the system to fit customer's needs.
- You will act as project manager, managing the project deliverables with the goal to have a satisfied customer at the end of the project as well as keep all required project accurately admin up to date.
- You will work with the customer to build something from scratch.
- You will change the way customers work.
- You will coordinate different teams within SAP Concur.
- You will provide consultancy on optimal configuration and train client project teams.
- In this hybrid role, as consultant, you will also provide support to the Expertise and Care customer base, as needed.
- providing different trainings for a period of up to 3 months, including a specific configuration training.
- giving you the opportunity to learn from the most experienced Implementation Project Managers.
- giving support during your first projects. Our network of Experts is always ready to help!
We will also encourage you to bring your improvement ideas on the processes and involve you in different internal initiatives according to your own professional and personal development goals.REQUIREMENTS
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fluency in English and French
- Experience in client-facing/service roles
- Previous involvement in projects, consulting and/or software implementation
- Strong organizational skills and ability to deliver on commitments
- An affinity for technology
- Experience with financial applications and knowledge of accounting processes is a plus
- Project management certifications are welcomed but not required
We work in one of the coolest offices in Prague (just try to google "Concur Prague office" and you will see:-)) - free gym, massages, ping-pong or table football. We enjoy our social events, team buildings or internal ping-pong league. We are also proud to represent SAP Concur in various sport events.
We offer yearly bonus plan, fully subsidized meal vouchers, 25 days holiday, plus 4 extra days off to work at a charity or not-for-profit organization of your choice, 6 sick days, contribution to pension and health insurance, cafeteria system, SAP shares program, referral bonus, different trainings, flexible work schedule.We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 376547 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Limited Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Requisition ID: 376547
Posted Date: Jul 14, 2023
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%