Summary of the position:
At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our people desire to explore, experience and create. We are looking for a Junior Customer Service Specialist where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team that is pushing boundaries. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. We're bold and inventive, revealing astonishing things like no one else can. A world of wonder awaits you. Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality and consistent service to secure customer satisfaction during interactions via phone, email or chat.
- Resolve standard queries and complaints by understanding the customer's needs, identifying the cause, selecting, and explaining the best solution, escalating, correcting or adjusting as required and following up to ensure full resolution.
- Advise customers on product information including size, color, stock availability and care, as well as available promotions.
- Assist with all online order information requests, including placement and cancellations of online orders, as well as refunds and exchanges.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies using communication templates where necessary and appropriate.
- Typical workload per day might consist of 20 calls, 20 cases plus 10 chats in average however volumes might vary.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in a customer-facing role in multinational contact centers doing inbound and outbound customer service.
- Proven experience in handling multiple communication channels at the same time (email/chat OR phones/email)
- Fluent in English and French speaking and writing C1 of European Framework.
- Comfortable using: Outlook, Microsoft Teams platform, Word, Skype for Business, basic knowledge of excel or similar systems.
- Knowledge of Online business preferred
- Ability to use different systems while assisting a customer.
- Fast learner and understanding of systems and processes.
- Ability to handle complaints and conflicts skills to deliver solutions which might not be preferred by the customer.
Swarovski unifies all parts of its organization under one spellbinding idea and brings forward a wondrous new world of crystal craftsmanship. Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world's highest quality crystal, genuine gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group.
A responsible relationship with people and the planet has always been an integral part of Swarovski's heritage. This manifests today in the company's well-established sustainability agenda with youth-focused education programs and foundations to promote human empowerment and conserve natural resources to achieve positive social impact.
Swarovski is an equal opportunity employer. We give our people the guts to celebrate individuality and pride ourselves on creating a workplace where people feel involved, respected, valued, connected, and heard. A place where anyone/everyone belongs. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under law in countries we operate.