Senior Consultant in Digital Transformation with French
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland - a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EYThe opportunity
At EY, you'll have a chance to build your career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too.
As a part of our global Business Transformation Delivery and Execution team, you will participate in international projects, leading projects and programs for our global market clients. You will be involved in working on challenging assignments, assisting our client's trough they transformation and organization change journeys. You will also be part of team creating industry leading solutions in widely understood project management services.Your key responsibilities
You will support our clients in the business and organizational transformation journey, actively becoming a trusted advisor in PM subject matters for both clients and EY colleagues.
You will provide consultation and recommendations based on client's requirement and develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs. You will work with various teams to ensure that client's requirement, budget and milestones for projects are met.Skills and attributes for success
As part of our expansion, we are seeking experienced consultants at the Senior level with expertise in the following areas:
- Facilitating or implementing Agile methodologies (including roles such as product owner, scrum master, agile coaching, and sprint design);
- Outlining and framing digital transformation plans (including scaled agility, digitalizing customer relations, and promoting responsible digital practices);
- Supporting strategic guidance and operational implementation of digital programs (encompassing business design, development oversight, deployment, and change management);
- Establishing innovative solutions aimed at performance optimization and risk management (such as Artificial Intelligence, RPA, Chatbots, cloud governance, and collaborating with startups).
As an experienced consultant, you will be expected to:
- Lead activities and independently deliver client results;
- Add value to your clients through your industry, process, and/or sector knowledge;
- Actively engage in the internal life of the team;
- Expand your knowledge through tailored training.
With a higher education background, you have at least 5 years of experience in digital transformation either in a consulting firm or within a major international corporation. Additionally, you have:
What we offer
- The ability to adapt to diverse environments;
- A strong analytical mindset, allowing you to deeply understand topics and implement successful transformation strategies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with a knack for clear articulation;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS project, MS Share Point, JIRA, Azure Dev Ops, other project management tools.
- Prior experience in leading transformation projects in direct collaboration with executive committees;
- Potential certifications such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist, Prince 2, PMP, Agile PM, PMI-ACP.
- Proficiency, if applicable, in project tools like Teams, Jira, Trello, Github, Miro, Slack, ServiceNow, Triskell, etc.;
- Fluency in spoken and written French, native or bilingual
- Fluency in spoken and written English in a professional setting.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Nice to have: Experience in Government and Public Sector
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across eight locations - Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland, Spain, Hungary and the UK - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We'll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
About EYEY | Building a better working world
- Continuous learning:You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.