Arcadis is the world's leading company delivering sustainable design, engineering, and consultancy solutions for natural and built assets.
We are more than 36,000 people, in over 70 countries, dedicated to improving quality of life. Everyone has an important role to play. With the power of many curious minds, together we can solve the world's most complex challenges and deliver more impact together.Role Description
This role is part of Arcadis' Global Excellence Centre (GEC) and will join our 3,000+ talented individuals working in India, Romania, and Philippines, in partnership with Arcadis' offices globally. The GEC brings key capabilities and capacity to support our clients seamlessly around the world. For those in GEC there are options to be dedicated to one country; developing deep knowledge and strong relationships, as well as opportunities to be part of teams working truly globally as a centre of excellence, offering diversity and variety. Arcadians are by nature, globally minded and culturally aware, and Arcadis strongly believes in flexibility which enables change over time as your career progresses. The GEC model is well embedded in Arcadis, and the strong relationships that exist between our global offices are truly unique. Role Accountabilities:
As a Electrical Engineer in our Global Excellence Centres (GEC), you will play a major role and will be part of Rail System Group under Rail which is one of Global Business Areas (GBA). You will be reporting to Principal Engineer and Senior Engineer. You will also collaborate with the lead regions and stakeholders on a regular basis. You will manage the delivery of the projects to meet time, quality, budgetary and health and safety targets
Qualifications & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding the requirement of LU, network rail, UK Building regulation and BS 7671 regulation.
- Working Knowledge in AUTOCAD, REVIT or AECOsim and NAVISWORKS will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in using the following engineering software: Amtech, Furse Strike and lighting calculations like Dialux, Dialux Evo and Relux and other software's like Bluebeam.
- Liaise with other disciplines within the MEP Project Team, other discipline like architects and civil team for coordination MEP works and ensure all requirements are understood.
Nice to Have:
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science/Engineering in Electrical Discipline from recognized University.
- Proficiency in French Language (Intermediate) is Mandatory.
- Must have experience working on Projects in France.
- Proficient in the application of international design standards: UK (most preferred), Europe, and Middle East.
- Proficient in the following Electrical engineering design fundamentals: Lighting, power distribution, Earthing and Lightning Protection, containment system and lighting control system.
We can only achieve our goals when everyone is empowered to be their best. We believe everyone's contribution matters. It's why we are pioneering a skills-based approach, where you can harness your unique experience and expertise to carve your career path and maximize the impact we can make together.
You'll do meaningful work, and no matter what role, you'll be helping to deliver sustainable solutions for a more prosperous planet. Make your mark, on your career, your colleagues, your clients, your life and the world around you.
Together, we can create a lasting legacy.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day which is why equality and inclusion is at the forefront of all our activities. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people. We are an equal opportunity employer; women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, caste, creed, colour, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Join Arcadis. Create a Legacy.