BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!ROLE PROFILEGRADE: F2/G32JOB TITLE:
Senior Order to Cash Analyst with FrenchEXTERNAL JOB TITLE:
Senior Order to Cash Analyst with FrenchFUNCTION: FinanceSUB FUNCTION: Order to CashCITY & COUNTRY: Bucharest, RomaniaROLE SUMMARYWhat are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
We are looking for a person that:
What is the direct impact of this role on the team or organization?
- Has a problem-solving attitude;
- Can strongly understand the cross-departmental impact;
- Is detailed oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment;
- Has positive thinking attitude;
- Able to create cooperative environment within the team;
- Has an ability to communicate at all levels and apply high professional standards;
- Is customer oriented;
- Has an ability to prioritize own activities.
- Monthly KPIs reporting on the local and global level;
- Relationships with the stakeholders;
- Company's Cash Flow.
Order to Cash Team Leader Number of Direct Reports
N/A Core Relationships Internal
- End Market, Order to Cash department, other departments within BAT GBS, External
- Customers, Bank entities Geographic Scope
Global Travel Required
- Effective and timely delivery of Order to Cash processes according to the agreed deadlines and in line with audit recommendations;
- Provide support for Subject Matter Experts and Team Leader for Order to Cash specific activities;
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGEESSENTIALExperience Required
- Maintain a close relationship with the EM/ Customers;
- Ensure all controls are in place as per the agreed SLA's and internal procedures;
- Assist in the identification of continuous improvements to the GBS Order to Cash processes;
- Work closely with other GBS functions;
- Assist in training new colleagues in order to reduce process mistakes and improve accuracy and efficiency;
- Responding to EM queries in a timely and accurate way;
- Understands the organization's key strengths and aligns personal goals with the organization's objectives;
- Makes effort to acquire/ learn further skills / knowledge for personal development ;
- Support the activities in scope for migration to be moved into shared service, in line with the migration framework and plan.
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Minimum 1 year previous experience in Finance would be a plus;
- Experience in Customer Service would be a plus;
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- SAP knowledge;
- High level of Microsoft Office suites knowledge;
- Risk management skills;
- Critical thinking;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Communication skills;
- Process improvement and results oriented mindset;
- Strongly understanding of customers business;
- Demonstrates a positive attitude while focusing on completing tasks or goals;
- Team player.
- Finance/ IT/ Accounting University Degree;
- English and French (reading, spoken and written) fluent level
WE ARE BAT
- Knowledge of any other language than English and French
- Abroad experience (faculty or work);
- Sales Force Knowledge;
- Leadership skills;
- Aptitude for financial reporting;
- Understands the basics of cash-flow accounting & forecasting.
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women's Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner - one of 50 most sustainable companies
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!