Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.Position Overview:
Senior Procurement Analyst with French and English negotiates favorable terms, volume discounts and long-term contracts with suppliers and prepares and processes requisitions and purchase orders for the procurement of goods, services and supplies for client-related business processes or for internal use. Develops and ensures execution of strategies to reduce overall procurement costs and raise the efficiency levels of purchasing activity.Key Responsibilities:
- Reports to Head of Procurement,
- Provides procurement services across the corporation.
- Sources and purchases machinery, equipment, tools, raw materials, packaging materials, parts, services and other supplies necessary for the organization.
- Compiles and analyses statistical data to determine feasibility of buying products and to establish price objectives.
- Remains up-to-date on price trends and manufacturing processes.
- Confers with suppliers and analyses supplier operations to determine factors that affect prices.
- Reviews proposals, negotiates prices, selects of recommends suppliers, analyses trends, follows up on orders placed, verifies delivery, approves payment and maintains necessary records.
- Plays a lead role in bid package preparation
We offer you:
- French and English language at min. C1 level
- Dutch language at communicative level would be an asset
- 3-5 years' relevant experience in reporting in an international environment, especially in Services
- Strong background in procurement, SLA monitoring, suppliers' management, quality and performance
- Efficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- SAP knowledge
- Contract of employment
- Trainings from the first day of work
- Insight and Knowledge of cutting-edge technologies
- Various options for personal development (career paths, internal recruitment, trainings, assisting ad hoc projects etc.)
- Possibility to use foreign languages on a daily basis
- Teamworking and supportive atmosphere
- Wide range of benefits:
- life insurance,
- private medical care,
- Multisport card,
- 26 days of holiday regardless seniority,
- over 8000 industry recognised certified trainings,
- possibility of hybrid work,
- employee referral programme etc.
#LI-AS3 #LI-HybridAbout Us
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
-Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**
We are a global Company operating in multiple Locations and Entities. As we are keen to find the best solution for our candidates several legal entities might be applicable for a Job offer. A List of our operating entities can be found here - https://www.dieboldnixdorf.com/en-us/about-us/global-locations