LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network, built to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our products help people make powerful connections, discover exciting opportunities, build necessary skills, and gain valuable insights every day. We're also committed to providing transformational opportunities for our own employees by investing in their growth. We aspire to create a culture that's built on trust, care, inclusion, and fun - where everyone can succeed.
Join us to transform the way the world works.Job Description
At LinkedIn, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. This role offers a hybrid work option, meaning you can both work from home and commute to a LinkedIn office, depending on what's best for you and when it is important for your team to be together.
LinkedIn's Sales Solutions team is dedicated to changing the world of sales through the use of Sales Navigator, our flagship product that connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers. As a Senior Renewal Specialist, you will lead the expansion of our client base and use your strategic social selling skills to educate prospective customers on the benefits and value of Sales Navigator. You will serve as a trusted adviser, share insights and continually seek opportunities for growth to make your customers as strong and successful as possible.Responsibilities:
- Learn about LinkedIn's platform, products and associated tools (e.g. SFDC)
- Effectively communicate the LinkedIn Sales Solutions value proposition and elevator pitch to inspire your clients to embrace a new method of connecting value to customers
- Make discovery calls and confirm meetings with key decision makers that will generate revenue
- Create a pipeline of reasonable opportunities and reliable forecasts in a transparent manner
- Develop and execute strategic plans for the territory that will evolve and improve our sales process
- Listen to the needs of the market and educate the product and marketing team
- Deliver, and preferably exceed, against quarterly and annual revenue targets
- 1+ years of sales experience in a quota-carrying role
- Fluency in French and in English
- Experience with SaaS sales and/or recruiting
- Experience in relationship management speaking to C-level users
- Experience with business development across various geographies
- Proven history of overachieving quota and driving results in a high-growth company environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and forecasting skills
- Possess deep relationships with senior sales leadership
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business sales
- Ability to use competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to assess business opportunities, read prospective buyers and develop compelling strategies
- Strategic planning
- Business Acumen
At LinkedIn, we want to "leave people better than we found them". The company will invest in yourself as a Talent and as a person. You will have multiple occasions to express yourself outside of your core role, such as:
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
- InDays: one day a month, LinkedIn gives you time to focus on yourselves, the company, and the world. InDay is the common thread linking our global culture, bringing together communities from around the world for a common purpose: to invest, inspire and innovate.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs): voluntary, employee-led groups sponsored by LinkedIn. ERGs work directly with the Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging (DIBs) Team to focus on our three organizational pillars: Hire & Grow, Invest and Culture.
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.