Search JobsJob DescriptionWhy will you enjoy this new opportunity?
Do you enjoy helping enterprise organizations achieve business outcomes through their technology investments? If you do, we have the perfect job opportunity for you!
As a Success 360 (S360) Standard Technical Adoption Manager (TAM), you will serve as a critical resource and trusted advisor in coaching and enabling our S360 customers to take full advantage of the entitlements and capabilities of the S360 program.
Upon joining the S360 Standard TAM team, you will play a critical role in advising and supporting our customers in consuming a premium digital experience, including success planning, consumption of adoption accelerators, premium digital learning and proactive skyline reporting and recommendations.
As an S360 Standard TAM, you will perform the following:
- Onboard customers into the S360 Standard program, including a detailed orientation to Connect Success, VMware's industry-leading customer success portal.
- Perform a detailed orientation of the S360 program in partnership with the Support Services Manager (SSM) team, covering all aspects of the program.
- Guide the customer through the methodology of success plan building and on-going success plan management.
- Establish a bi-weekly cadence with your assigned customers to drive consumption of accelerators and learning enablement.
- Partnering with the Word Wide Consulting Center (WWCC), you will play a key role in building the customer's knowledge and confidence through informed recommendations on suggested enablement pathways and associated accelerators.
- Compile and deliver a monthly S360 summary to the customer summarizing the progress of their success plan, accelerators and learning consumed, support activity and Skyline reporting for the prior month.
- Monitor the inbound queue and live chat requests for Success Desk assistance related to Connect Success and S360 program functions.
- Proactively monitor customer health, and issues impacting overall customer sat and mitigate renewal risk.
- Openly collaborate and communicate to management and peers, trends and recurring themes encountered by our customers related to support, product quality, and overall VMware relationship
Success in the Role: What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
- Actively participate as a member of the team and leverage your unique skills by contributing to the growth and maturity of the S360 Standard program.
The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- Upon joining the Success 360 Standard team, you will be guided through a well-organized four-week onboarding plan that will be prepared for you.
- After onboarding, you will participate in supporting the success planning and enablement efforts of our Success 360 customers through shadowing and mentoring with a peer.
- One month after engaging with Standard customers, you will begin to take on assigned customers and delivery responsibilities for S360 Standard
- Within 3 months of your joining, you will be fully participating in the business rhythm of supporting S360 Standard customers and contribute to maturing and improving the offering.
- During months 6-12, you will continue to drive business priorities within accounts and contribute to improving the overall Success 360 practice.
- You will develop best practices to identify and proactively solve potential process or execution challenges.
- You will ensure best-in-class execution; Develop and implement changes in both the customer's and VMware's operations systems that directly add value.
As part of the Success 360 team, you will be working throughout the S360 subscription period with several customers with an average ratio of 20:1. The activities you will perform are aligned to help our customers achieve their desired business outcomes through VMware technology.
Skills that will help this role include:
What is leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
- Technical skills that might include VMware product knowledge and relevant technologies.
- People skills and ability to build relationships with internal and client stakeholders (both business and technical)
- Critical thinking skills and ability to proactively anticipate future customer actions and deploy VMware resources to meet needs.
- Proven record of driving issues to resolution with great customer satisfaction
- Experience in change management, decision making, planning, and process/business transformation.
- Previous customer success experience in a SaaS organization
- Previous working experience with Gainsight and Salesforce or another CRM/CS tool
- A positive attitude and ability to adapt to change in a fast-moving and evolving business.
The Global Success 360 Standard team focuses on driving strategic customer outcomes while enabling our customers to derive maximum value from their VMware solutions. We provide a unified governance model to ensure we are acting as One VMware on behalf of our customers.
We strive to have a diverse and unified team, one which is focused on our customers and their success while contributing to positive team culture. We are an open team who share best practices and collaboration amongst our colleagues. We give back to each other and our communities and welcome innovation and creativity at all levels, to be a meaningful contributor in our countries and societies.Where is this role located? Flexible:
The role is considered remote and working from your home office unless otherwise specified by your future manager. You may be required to travel to VMware planned events.What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?
You will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting www.benefits.vmware.com.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Generous Time Off Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community.
- Rethink's Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities.
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, course work, etc.)
- Wellness reimbursement and online fitness and wellbeing classes
VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Search Jobs