CCH® TagetikCCH Tagetik is part of the Corporate Performance & ESG Division of Wolters Kluwer. Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in providing finance, tax, audit, legal and healthcare professionals with the essential information, software, and services they need to make decisions with confidence.
Tagetik has built its strong reputation by translating the complex challenges of Office of Finance into innovative corporate performance management software solutions that drive business results. By combining its existing corporate offerings, including its internal audit solution, TeamMate, with CCH Tagetik into a new Corporate Performance Solutions business unit, Wolters Kluwer offers the Office of the CFO a much more comprehensive view of their business from a single provider.
At CCH Tagetik, commitment and dedication are our greatest strengths. We take great pride in the diverse talents of our workforce. A career at CCH Tagetik means
developing CPM solutions that eliminate boundaries for our customers, while working with and learning from the best and brightest minds in the industry.
We are now looking to expand our team with a:Senior Sales Representative to sell our CCH Tagetik software to new business prospects and to manage key accounts in Switzerland predominantly in the French speaking region.Location: Zürich or Lausanne or Remote in SwitzerlandYour tasks
- You are the commercial contact for our prospects and existing customers ranging to large companies
- You generate leads and manage independent sales cycles at large accounts and financial institutions
- You will give presentations and high level demonstration of the software
- You work together with an experienced pre-sales consultant during the sales process
- You work closely with our Marketing & Inside sales department
- You are responsible for the realization of your sales targets and sales activities.
What can we offer you?
- You are a sales person at heart
- You have well-developed social, communicative skills and a strong network within large organizations
- At least a Bachelor's or similar degree with 5+ years of relevant working experience
- Affinity with IT (systems) and with Performance Management processes and/or systems
- Experienced in 'solution selling'
- Able to learn, get feedback and has self-refection on its own functioning and results
- You are independent, energetic and you retrieve your motivation from selling
- Proficient in Salesforce, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and knowledge of LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a pre
- Fluent in French and English
- Proven track record in the CPM industry or at least the ERP industry for large corporates preferred
- Willingness to travel
CCH® Tagetik is a great company, with a lot of attention for personal development and offers you among other things:
- An excellent salary, bonus and good terms of employment
- A challenging and dynamic surrounding with a lot of space to develop within a fast growing and successful organization
- An excellent in-house training program
- Knowledgeable and motivated colleagues offering deep Tagetik experience
- While working with us, you'll acquire valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled training and educational opportunities
Then please apply - simply by clicking on the apply button or contact:
Herbert Bakels, Sr. International Recruiter, E email@example.com , M +31 6 10021644 or via LinkedIn.