Senior UX/UI Designer (Digital Designer) with French or Dutch
Senior UX/UI Designer (Digital Designer) with French or Dutch
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland - a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY. Join EY GDS as Innovation and UX Design Consultant and be part of a global team of digital strategists, gain international experience, and work with global experts for leading market players, multinationals, and innovators. Help other companies be people centered, data informed, and technology enabled. Co-design and deliver brands, products and services that create value and differentiation for customers, employees and for businesses.
The role is for passionate Senior UX/UI Designer who can take up opportunities in either Design-Led Innovations, UX Design or Brand and Content practices. You will work on proposals for Experience Design projects, facilitate vision-stating workshops, assess and build innovative products and services or create Visual Design for successful MVPs, Prototypes, Products & Interactions.
Your key responsibilities
• Define and deliver digital solutions for our clients, and gather feedback by creating wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
• Turn great ideas into tangible prototypes such as mobile app mockups, iPad prototypes, mini-landing pages, website mock-ups, animated storyboards, and UX/UI projects
• Design and create visually stunning and user-friendly interfaces for websites, mobile apps, and other digital products
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, product managers, and other designers, to gather requirements and ensure design consistency
• Create graphics, icons, and other visual elements that align with brand guidelines and enhance the overall user experience
• Ensure designs are accessible and meet industry standards for usability, accessibility, and web/mobile responsiveness
• Participate in design sprints at your client and develop prototypes;
Skills and attributes for success
• You have a keen eye and a strong sense of typography, color theory, and layout that brings life to digital products.
• You have a solid grasp of UX design principles and methodologies, including user research, usability testing, and user-centric design, allowing you to create products that are both aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly.
• You thrive working collaboratively and have strong communication skills to articulate design decisions and rationale to stakeholders.
• You are a compassionate people manager, ready to take on coaching responsibilities with our junior colleagues.
• Your ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously makes you a reliable asset to any project.
• You are passionate about staying up to date with emerging design trends, tools, and technologies that keep you ahead of the curve.
• You have a natural ability to receive and incorporate feedback effectively, allowing you to improve and refine your designs with each iteration.
• Your genuine interest in innovation and business design, in the broad sense, drives your passion to create products that make sense for a market, company, and user.
• Your positive attitude, strong work ethic, and desire to learn and grow as a designer make you an invaluable member of any team.
• You have an open mind, deep dive into the challenges and are eager to constantly learn and self-develop
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Bachelor's or master's degree in arts, design, or clearly demonstrated work experience as a UX/UI designer
• 2-5 years in UX/UI design with solid experience working with popular graphic software
• Experience with Design Thinking, Human Centered Design, Prototyping, Customer Validation, Lean and Agile methodologies
• Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
• Excellent communication skills
• A global mindset, eagerness to learn, and the ability to function in international teams
• People management and project management experience.
• Proficiency in English and good command of Dutch or French (oral and written)
• Graphic/Visual Design: Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/XD); Figma, etc.;
• Digital (animated) Mockups/Interaction design: Figma, Principle, Marvel or similar
• Others: working with Mac & MS Office (PowerPoint, Keynote), Design Collaboration tools like Mural/Miro
Ideally, you'll also have
• Vertical & Industry Experience in Consumer Industries or Retail, eCommerce, Telecom, BFSI etc. or Product organizations or IT /Agency design services
What we look for
• people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to work with companies across the globe
• people not afraid to step out of their comfort zone, travel and build strong relationships with partners from different cultures
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations - Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We'll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
• Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build