Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.Key ContributionsSet up
Financial Services Delivery
- Works with the BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to drive an effective and smooth deployment of Disputes processes into the SSC.
- Supports the transition team (where appropriate) to ensure the successful migration of all Disputes and wider CTC in-scope activities to Shared Services.
- Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc.)
- Ensure that Coca-Cola Europacific Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
- Handles customer queries /disputes in a timely, efficient and accurate manner, escalating where necessary
- Responds to identified customer issues, queries and needs, or where resolution is urgent and important.
- Resolves queries as appropriate via the Disputes Management Team
- Ensures Disputes procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
- Makes productive use of technology tools and systems including SAP to ensure effective service delivery and accurate CTC data.
- Ensures that any supporting documentation are provided to customers as requested
- Ensures all follow up issues on Disputes are managed accordingly to the given timelines.
- Provides support to other team members where required
- Provides support and advice on Disputes processes where required
- To support the documentation and regular update of all Disputes work instructions
- Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys
- To gather data requested by audit teams during financial and SOX audits.
- Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for Disputes and Shared Services generally.
- Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required.
- Provides feedback and support to Disputes Team Lead in driving end-to-end standard Disputes processes across the Coca-Cola Europacific Partners business
- Proactively improves the quality of end-to-end processes through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement.
Our employee value proposition:
- Experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment with a good business acumen.
- Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level
- Ability to think logical
- Fluent in English and French languages.
- Good Excel skills. ERP experience desirable, preferably SAP
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong team player
- Time management, planning and organizational skills
- Market Competitive Salary
- Annual Compensation & Bonus Cycle
- CCEP Shares Purchase plan & Matching Share
- Food Vouchers
- Flexible Working Allowance
- Everyone's Welcome - Inclusion, Diversity & Equity Culture
- Keep In Touch program - in support of parental care
- Inspiring Office layout with Great beverages and Sofia subsidized canteen
- Referral Program
Being Developed & Valued
- Professional Qualifications Support & Sponsorship
- Ninja Community and Lean Six Sigma Certification
- CCEP learning platforms & Leadership training curricula
- Career Growth and Talent Progression
- Recognition program
- Flexible & Hybrid Ways of Working
- Additional days paid leave at start and on top - Birthday, Qualification & Volunteering;
- Wellbeing & Sports program, including corporate discounts & subscription fees
- Wellbeing Community & Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Health Plan & Dental Insurance
- Social Projects & Community Charity programs
- Participation in Corporate Challenges - marathon, sports, fun
- External life coach speakers and Work-Life balance lectures
- Team Building & Fun Events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world's largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world's most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products - with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we've got some way to go, but we'll get there with the support of our people. It's them who drive our future growth.Job Information: