Sustainability Reporting Assistant with German or French
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland - a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.The opportunity
Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) team is EY is focused on providing advisory services on Climate change mitigation and decarbonization, ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance), EHS (Environmental, Health and Safety), Non-financial reporting and customization and implementation of ESG digital tools like Enablon, MSM among others. The team is also involved in providing Assurance on Non-financial disclosures.
As a staff, you'll be expected to support delivery of ESG reporting related projects on more than one standard and/or regulation (e.g., GRI, CSRD, SASB, Integrated Reporting, TCFD, CDP, DJSI among others), and be responsible for the timeliness and quality of the work as per EY Global Standards.
While the Staff will be based out of our Warsaw/Wroclaw office with a hybrid work option, the individual may be required to travel to other countries (short term rotation) for executing the client engagements.Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Deliver high-quality output for each project assigned to you
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with your team and EY global team to manage expectations
- Maintain detailed knowledge of global sustainability regulations and awareness of market trends
- Demonstrate consistent creative problem-solving abilities and consultancy mindset while delivering output and understanding market landscape
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Strong interpersonal and good written & oral communication skills.
- Strong logical and reasoning skills.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible, and can work under pressure.
- Commitment to continuous learning and proactively implement new processes.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Graduate or post-graduate degree in Environmental sciences, Sustainability Management, Economics, Law & Administration and other related discipline from reputed Universities
- Full-working proficiency in English, and German or French, knowledge of any other European language will be a plus
- Understanding of sustainability related terminology and basic understanding of TCFD, GRI, SASB, CDP, CSRD, double materiality, etc. standards is a plus.
- Certifications in climate change, environment, and sustainability related areas from GRI, SASB, GARP etc. are a plus
What we offer
- Good MS Excel (or any other data management tools/ technologies) and MS PowerPoint skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and technical writing skills
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across ten locations - Argentina, China, Hungary, India, Philippines, Poland, Sri Lanka, Mexico, Spain and the United Kingdom - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We'll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
About EYEY | Building a better working world
- Continuous learning:You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture:You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.