Talent Acquisition Partner based in UK
Would you like to be part of a growing Talent Acquisition team challenged with sourcing top talent to a rapidly growing Life Sciences company? Do you thrive in fast paced, creative environments? Avantor
Europe Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer focused Talent Acquisition Partner, to take ownership of the recruitment for a diverse portfolio of blue collar positions located across Europe. The team
Broaden your horizon (literally) by collaborating with our Talent Acquisition team all over Europe and work within a globally aligned and rapidly growing Global Talent Acquisition function. In our team of 20, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow fast. We invest in you with professional learning tracks, one-on-one coaching, clear Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and performance reviews.
The team will be expanding with several headcounts this year. We are currently looking for someone to join our Lutterworth, UK office, where you will be joining our other TA Partner on a weekly basis.Location:
Lutterworth - Magna Park - United Kingdom (hybrid role)
What we're looking for
- A passionate and creative recruiter with previous experience managing high volume blue-collar recruitment such as production, distribution as well as administrative and customer service type of roles
- A desire to support a team to create a best in class talent function
- Expert in networking and building relationships with highly talented individuals
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or Psychology preferred or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience: experience of working within a fast-paced agency, recruiting high volume roles is required
- Tools: Having experience in working with LinkedIn Recruiter and a ATS or CRM is a nice to have
- Languages: Fluent in English and Portuguese/French/Dutch
How you will thrive and create an impact
- You will be responsible for researching, engaging with, and providing us with the talent we need to set science in motion to create a better world
- Executing and participating in career and job fairs, marketing campaigns and new ways of talent attraction
- Strong partner for your hiring managers
- Provide an excellent candidate experience
Dare to go further in your career. Join our global team of 14,000+ associates whose passion for discovery and determination to overcome challenges relentlessly advances life-changing science.
The work we do changes people's lives for the better. It brings new patient treatments and therapies to market, giving a cancer survivor the chance to walk his daughter down the aisle. It enables medical devices that help a little boy hear his mom's voice for the first time. Outcomes such as these create unlimited opportunities for you to contribute your talents, learn new skills and grow your career at Avantor.
We are committed to helping you on this journey through our diverse, equitable and inclusive culture which includes learning experiences to support your career growth and success. At Avantor, dare to go further and see how the impact of your contributions set science in motion to create a better world. Apply today!
We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role.
3rd party non-solicitation policy
By submitting candidates without having been formally assigned on and contracted for a specific job requisition by Avantor, or by failing to comply with the Avantor recruitment process, you forfeit any fee on the submitted candidates, regardless of your usual terms and conditions. Avantor works with a preferred supplier list and will take the initiative to engage with recruitment agencies based on its needs and will not be accepting any form of solicitation