Talent Procurement Senior Specialist with French
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland - a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.The opportunity
The purpose of the global EY organization is to Build a better working world. The insights and services the organization provides help to drive long-term value for clients, people and society and to build trust in the capital markets. An essential function under EY Business Enablement, Supply Chain Services (SCS) is a global team with more than 600 professionals in over 35 countries supporting the EY organization across the globe. This structure helps enable knowledge-sharing across categories and regions, streamlining efforts in seeking innovative suppliers that can provide exceptional client service to maximize SCS's value for the EY organization and the world's supply chain.
A key component of SCS is Procurement & Supplier Ecosystem Services (PSES), whose purpose is to drive more significant synergies and value creation from sourcing to contract lifecycle management, deliver exceptional client experiences and build more vital collaboration to manage Technology, Talent and Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) spend categories. We forge meaningful supplier relationships and strengthen supplier resilience to help EY maximize long-term value for its people, clients and communities.
As a Talent Procurement Team member you will have the opportunity to work with a professional team of Procurement professionals in a global environment and work with colleagues on interesting sourcing projects in mainly France and Spain but as well you have the opportunity to work and contribute on global projects. Developing our people is key to deliver quality to our internal and external clients and is perfectly in line with our purpose of building a better working world.Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Act as a trusted business advisor to EY stakeholders, aligning projects with the business pipeline and providing exceptional customer service while delivering both brand and quantitative value through cost savings, cost avoidance and contract value realization
- Work with senior stakeholders and PSES team members to support a category strategy which supports the overall global Talent strategy
- Work closely with risk management and Vendor Assurance to minimize contractual risks to the organization and demonstrate year on year improvement in quantitative value
- Develop relationships with key EY business stakeholders and report category insights and progress via regular meetings
- Socialization and facilitation of the Procurement and Supply Chain Global Policy and processes, ensuring that the project teams and stakeholders understand the value of the policy and adhere accordingly
- Managing and support Requests for Proposals (RFP's), including commercial contractual negotiations and work closely with other business partners including Legal (GCO), Global Client Serving Partners, Sector Leaders, etc. on a regular basis
Ideally, if you have
- Advanced English and French (and Spanish would be a plus) and able to lead conversations autonomously.
- Business acumen and commercial skills to help leadership drive procurement and demand management strategies across a broad array of portfolios for the Talent function.
- Strong negotiator and influencer capable of supporting leadership in driving alignment with key senior stakeholders and leaders.
- Knowledge and interest in the Talent landscape with an understanding of offerings in Talent arena such as Rewards and Benefits, Learning and Development, Health and Insurances and Human Capital.
- The ability to drive change by building strong, trusting relationships with senior stakeholders and business partners
- Sound judgment and decision-making abilities
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to independently manage and prioritize workload
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and have an appetite for change and learning
- Experience in Procurement in a collaborative, high-performance environment and preferable experience with the Talent Procurement category
- Strong procurement expertise and commercial acumen to drive sourcing and demand management strategies across a broad array of category services.
- Ability to align efforts with key stakeholders and influence these leaders, as necessary, and possess a global mindset.
- Experience on execution of online Rfx and e-Auctions.
What we offer
- IT Supplier Relationship Manager/ Vendor Manager experience
- Exposure to managing projects, programs, and full awareness of project methodologies
- Awareness of project management systems, tools, and quality management system
- Experience in Methodological Performance Management and driving continuous improvements
- Strong Commercial awareness including commercial models, SLAs, KPIs, earn backs, multipliers, ratchets etc (project delivery related)
- Strong Contract risk management and to work with internal teams to craft tactics and strategies for risk mitigation
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations - Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland, and the UK - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We'll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills, and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
About EYEY | Building a better working world
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility so that you can make a meaningful impact your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build