Created over 30 years ago and based in more than 30 countries, ALTEN Group
supports its customers' development strategies in the areas of innovation, R&D and technological information systems. ALTEN works with key actors in the Aeronautics & Space, Defense & Naval, Security, Automotive, Rail, Energy, Life Sciences, Finance, Retail, Telecommunications and Services sectors.ALTEN Delivery Center Eastern Europe
(ADC Eastern Europe) is part of ALTEN Group's offshore delivery centers network, together with centers from other regions such as Morocco, India, Mexico, and Spain.
At the moment, ADC Eastern Europe has 400 employees, three sites (Iasi, Bucharest and Gliwice) and offers engineering and IT consulting services for international clients from the automotive, aero, energetic, finance or life sciences sectors. Our team focuses on cultivating a feeling of belonging to a technical environment based on creativity and constant innovation.Job Description•
All the scheduling and planning activities necessary for the implementation of new vehicles/car parts;•
Codify the information received from the engineering files and translate it in the Manufacturing database at a given date;•
Analyse the gaps of the Production plant for the car parts needed;•
Synthesize the information received from engineering;•
Use of Excel and other systems/processes to gather and analyze inventory data;•
Adjust schedules as required to cover customer requirements efficiently;•
Conduct analysis and provides recommendations for continuous improvement.Qualifications•
Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word);•
Medium level of English and French (Minimum B1/B2);•
Ability to multitask and prioritize activities;•
Excellent analytical, planning and problem solving skills;•
Ability to handle tight deadlines;•
Ability to work both individually and within a team;•
Customer oriented attitude;•
A minimum experience in customer support could be a plusAdditional InformationIf it sounds like a great opportunity, look below to see what's in it for you:
- Home/office working possibilities- Enjoy flexible working hours and the ability to choose if you want to work from home or pop into the office, you are free to choose;
- Career Growth Opportunities -Immerse yourself in a world of exciting potential for advancing your career, where professional development and personal growth are nurtured within our organization.
- We do things better together - teamwork, supportive people & positive dynamics.
- Innovative Work Environment - Join a team that fosters creativity, encourages innovative thinking, and values out-of-the-box solutions.
- Cutting-Edge Technology - Work with state-of-the-art tools and technologies, allowing you to stay at the forefront of automotive software development.
- Continuous learning and opportunities - you'll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers as you work on different projects challenging you to stay at the top of your game;
- Training and Development - Access ongoing training programs and workshops to enhance your skills and stay updated with the latest industry trends.
- 25 annual leave days - we value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring that everyone at ALTEN Delivery Center Eastern Europe has work/life balance;
- ...and, so you can see we mean it, we have implemented the Floating Days policy- we grant our colleagues paid days off as a substitute for the public holidays that fall on weekends;
- Loyalty bonus
- Health and Wellness(Medical Subscription, Eyes Glasses Vouchers, 7Card and Bookster);
- Meal tickets