Dental professionals have known the DEXIS brand as the leader in digital intraoral radiography and diagnostic software innovation for over 20 years. DEXIS products represent a full portfolio of award-winning imaging and digital solutions including cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT), handheld x-rays, intraoral scanners, sensors, and navigated surgical solutions. With one of the largest installed bases of dental imaging devices in the industry, over 150,000 offices trust DEXIS around the world. Learn more at www.dexis.com .Job Description:RESPONSIBILITIESTechnical Administrative and Support
Sense of Customer Ownership
- Responsible for the execution of daily activities e.g.
- Support the local team on their specific Activities
- Support the local teams with customer calls / CRM cases
- Ensure all in-boxes (CRM queue, e-mail, chat ..etc.) are empty
- Ensure follow up of all open CRM cases (waiting for feedback, decisions, information, Etc.). Following the targets (e.g. CRM cases open not longer than 2 Weeks)
- Managing e-mail response internal or external
- Ensure that all Processes & Procedures are followed
- Documentation and tracking of all requests and calls in the CRM system
- Cooperation with the sales team; share of information on important customer/process issues
- Respect and reach the targets set by the EMEA Dexis Technical Support Organization (e.g. Service Level)
- To Develop a good professional and work Relationship with colleagues, Customers and Opinion Leaders in EU and Provide Exclusive Service for Strategic Customers in EMEA
- Fluent English and French any other European Language (Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, German) would be an advantage.
- Experience in Customer/Technical support role or similar
- Ability to increase existing technical knowledge through Dexis Product / Process Trainings.
- Experience in Servicing and Installing Equipment, Computers and Software is an advantage
- The willingness to develop along with the development of the EMEA Dexis dental business in all needed directions - based on the individual job the person carry out
- Attention to Detail
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Good Communication Skills (verbal & written)
# LI-SM1Operating Company:
Envista and its family of companies (Envista) will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Envista will consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes submitted by vendors such as search firms, staffing agencies, professional recruiters, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies (Agency) to have been referred by the Agency free of charge and Envista will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt such unsolicited resumes. An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Envista's internal Talent Acquisition or Human Resources team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract approved by the Global Talent Acquisition leader and in response to a specific job opening. Envista will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement and written approval in place.