Diligent is the global leader in modern governance, providing SaaS solutions across governance, risk, compliance, audit and ESG. Empowering more than 1 million users and 700,000 board members and leaders with a holistic view of their organization's GRC practices so they can make better decisions, faster. No matter the challenge.
At Diligent, you are an agent of positive change. You are joining a team of passionate, smart, creative people who not only want to help build thesoftware companyof the future, but who want to make the world a more sustainable, equitable and better place.Be a part of a global community on a mission to make a real impact.
Learn more at diligent.com . Position Overview
As a Customer Training Specialist your mission is to ensure that customers get the most value from Diligent's platform by enabling them to efficiently utilize their purchased products in line with their business needs. Training is delivered most often online but there may be opportunities for in-person training as well as the opportunity to develop OnDemand materials.
This position will be engaged with all clients in the EMEA region supporting the Implementation team with new clients post sales and the wider Customer Success organization with existing clients as well. If successful, you will work as part of the EMEA Training Team who are based out of the Galway office. The team has a real passion for interacting with and helping customers to ensure they have an excellent, memorable experience. Key Responsibilities:
- Booking client training and managing larger training programs along with the other Training Specialists.
- Deliver training in 1 to 1, small and large group settings.
- Drive product adoption by delivering feature specific software training and working with colleagues on targeted training options.
- Create resources and learning content using professional tools such as iSpring, IORAD.
- Creating video content using professional tools such as Camtasia and Play.ht.
- Identify training needs prior to and during the training.
- Identify opportunities for potential lead generation during training.
- Recording training completed and client outcomes.
- Continued technical support for clients post completion of the training.
- Occasional travel for professional development, customer user workshops or corporate meetings required.
- Other administrative processes such as handling client requests and queries on Training, produce and account related matters.
What Diligent Offers You
- Background in training, education or teaching preferably in the SAAS industry.
- Proficient in verbal and written English Language and French Language
- Experience working with French clients.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills with a high level of energy and an ability to be assertive yet respectful.
- Resourceful, organized, and professional.
- Preferably experience in content creation for training, resource videos and eLearning.
- Creativity is ingrained in our culture. We are innovative collaborators by nature. We thrive in exploring how things can be differently both in our internal processes and to help our clients
- We care about our people. Diligent offers a flexible work environment, global days of service, comprehensive health benefits, meeting free days, generous time off policy and wellness programs to name a few
- We have teams all over the world. We may be headquartered in New York City, but we have office hubs in Washington D.C., Vancouver, London, Galway, Budapest, Munich, Bengaluru, Singapore, and Sydney.
- Diversity is important to us. Growing, maintaining and promoting a diverse team is a top priority for us. We foster and encourage diversity through our Employee Resource Groups and provide access to resources and education to support the education of our team, facilitate dialogue, and foster understanding.
Diligent created the modern governance movement. Our world-changing idea is to empower leaders with the technology, insights and connections they need to drive greater impact and accountability -to lead with purpose. Our employees are passionate, smart, and creative people who not only want to help build the software company of the future, but who want to make the world a more sustainable, equitable and better place.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent has offices in Washington D.C., Baltimore, London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are a drug free workplace. Diligent is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Diligent's EEO Policy and Know Your Rights . We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com . To all recruitment agencies:
Diligent does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diligent employees or any other organization location. Diligent is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.