Transactional Buyer & Fulfillment Specialist - Assistant Manager - French - Remote EMEA/EU
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We're harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we're calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Transactional Buyer & Fulfillment Specialist - Assistant Manager - French - Remote EMEA/EU
In this role, the shortlisted candidate will be responsible for managing the entire
value chain related to Purchase Order Management, Reporting, and AP Issue
Resolution & Fulfillment.
The shortlisted candidate will have to be responsible for
• Expedite and prioritize purchase orders to meet deadlines
• Contribute in escalation for urgent purchase orders
• Work with the Project Manager to improve time delivery
• Work closely with other sourcing and finance functions to achieve goals
• Coordinate supplier updates in the ERP system to ensure that they are upto-date and of qualitative value to our internal customers.
• Further tasks not included in this Job Description are assigned by the
leader/manager verbally or written.
• BA graduate in any discipline
• Relevant work experience
• Relevant experience in a multinational environment
• Min. B2 of French language knowledge
• Preferable to have practical knowledge of any Oracle or SAP module
• Strong customer service and solution- / result-oriented mindset.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Excellent English communication skills
• Self-Starter - able to excel in fast paced business environment
• Ability to organize, assess, prioritize tasks, risks, resources, milestones, and
• Should possess a strong personality and have an analytical bent of mind
• To have a fair knowledge of industrial commodities is an advantage
• Should possess good interpersonal skills and must be a team player
• Should have basic experience in MS-Office applications like Excel, Word,
Power point, Outlook etc.
• Eligibility to work in Hungary based on the local legislation
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary.
• Stable job offers - employment contract.
• Work in a multicultural environment;
• Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
• Possibility of development;
• Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
As an Equal Opportunity Employer - we encourage you to apply to this opening position(s) with your preferred CV format. Please note that Genpact does not impose any CV format nor do we require you to enclose, a photograph to your CV as part of the application process. It is the candidate's absolute discretion if he/she chooses to upload a CV with or without a photograph enclosed. Please be informed that during the recruitment process, an examination of your personal history is likely to be required from you, and we will also seek the following information from you: educational background, diplomas and your employment history and experience. Please be informed the proof of education (including educational certificates) may be requested during recruitment process.