We are hiring French< >Spanish OPI/VRI InterpretersIf you are passionate about different languages and interpretation, we need you!
We are looking for professional remote interpreters who want to join an international company and be a great help to the community.
An Over-the-Phone Interpreters (OPI) /Video Remote Interpreters (VRI) in Future Group Translation and Localization Services provide accurate communication between non-Spanish and Spanish speakers during the calls. They carry out exclusive service in different fields and industries and assure transparency during the conversation.
Interpreters in Future Group Translation and Localization Services are linguistic experts, fast workers when it comes to the information mentioned during the call, and renowned for their high level of tolerance, accuracy, and expertise.
After you familiarize yourself with the following description of the position, you can click "Apply now" and send us your resume and certificate in PDF or Word files. Location:
United States Must Have Requirements : * Security Clearance ( if not available we will help you obtain it )* Citizenship or Green Card Your responsibilities:
Your background and experience:
- Answer calls in a professional manner, acting according to the Interpreter's code of conduct.
- Be always prepared to take notes during a call.
- Be aware of the specific vocabulary of the industry the interpreter works with (healthcare and medical one, specifically).
- Rendering all messages accurately and completely, without adding, omitting, or substituting.
- Provide the highest level of customer service during interpreting
- Facilitate communication between Limited Spanish Proficient and Client by rendering accurate and complete interpretation of the message. Applying standards of practice
- Go into internal professional training.
- Be eager to get new professional certifications.
- Communicate and report to your team leader.
- Comply with dress code requirements for video remote interpreting.
- Fluent in source language (Spanish) and Native in target language "French".
- 1+ years of over the telephone interpretation experience in a well-known interpretation company.
- Good knowledge of medical terminology.
- Awareness in legal terminology is a plus.
- International certifications in the healthcare industry are a plus (PICSI, ALTA, HIPAA, etc.).
- High school diploma in your native language.
- High emotional intelligence and tolerance to different cultures.
- High level of communication, listening, note-taking, and memory retention skills.
As this position is fully remote, you should comply with several technical requirements for your computer. We need to be sure, that your home office will work effectively.
What we offer you:
- Dedicated high-speed, private, and secured internet connection
- Minimum download speed 10 Mbps (megabits per second)
- Minimum upload speed 3 Mbps (megabits per second)
- Wired Internet, Ethernet Port (Wi-Fi is not allowed)
- Minimum Windows 10 operating system
- Computers with dual core, 2 GHZ processor, like an Intel Core i3 or superior
- 8 GB RAM memory minimum
- Single device (computer or laptop) which can run required systems (see #2). (No external devices, such as cell phones or tablets, are permitted)
- External monitors and connectors (if applicable).
- Computers must operate in "High Performance" mode, not "balanced" or "power saver".
- Power adapter plugged in and not operating on battery.
- Chromebook is not allowed.
- Headphones Use a noise cancelling, wired headset with a built-in microphone (no wireless/Bluetooth headphones). The microphone should stay in place once adjusted. No 3.5mm adapter. Bluetooth and other wireless headsets are not allowed.
- Fully remote position with a clear schedule.
- Full-time or part-time position (business and weekend hours).
- Immediate availability to start working after onboarding.
- Internal Certified training.
- Monthly fee payments.
- Contract type of employment.
If you choose to work with Future Group Translation and Localization Services you will get into a friendly team, that supports each other, actively communicates, has its own corporate culture, and achieves the goals together!About us:
Founded in 1994, Future Group has grown into one of the world's most trusted translation and localization expert houses
across the globe.
We have successfully established a global reputation for meeting our clients' requirements in the most beneficial and
With a high-tech translation memory software technology, ISO certification and access to translators for any language
and business application, Future Group has earned a reputable image all across the language services market.
Send us your resume. If your expertise complies with the requirements listed above, our Talent Acquisition Team will contact you by email to explain in detail the pay rates, schedules, and other working conditions.
We will be happy to welcome you to our team!