Orderchamp. Unlock tomorrow.
We believe in thriving local communities across the globe. Independent retailers and brands have an important social function. They are the glue of the social fabric that makes a strong society. Independent retail entrepreneurs however don’t have the access and resources to benefit from technological progress to stay competitive. They are trapped in the past.
Therefore, we have made it our mission to empower them, as entrepreneurs, so they can unlock their full potential and embrace new opportunities. Because of today’s highly competitive market, they need a solid game plan for tomorrow. But thinking about tomorrow is hard when they need all their resources to get through the day.
Our services complement their talents and back up their ambitions. We are building efficient solutions powered by smart technology to provide the best-in-class digital wholesale marketplace. We take the guesswork out of the equation and unlock the power of data for all. Through ruthless innovation, we improve and expand the platform to offer the best experience to our community.
This way, Orderchamp doesn’t just help them tick off today’s top priorities, we are constantly thinking ahead and pushing boundaries to help them succeed in tomorrow’s market. Rooted in entrepreneurship and fuelled by creativity, we are proud to shape the future by their side. And just to be clear, we have just begun.
At Orderchamp we are seeking a full-time Dutch, German, or French speaking Customer Support Specialist to join our team in Ibiza, Spain (50mts from the beach), or if you are willing to relocate then in Amsterdam, Netherlands (at the best spot in the city). We are looking for a customer advocate that understands how to work with customers and how to provide a great experience to our suppliers and retailers every day.
We believe every customer contact is an opportunity to not only solve an issue, but strengthen our relationships with our retailers and brands and ensure they all have an amazing experience on our platform.
The customer experience team loves helping customers. You will be responsible for making the day of over 50,000 entrepreneurial retailers and brands across Europe. No worries, you're not doing that alone! You'll be working a lot with brand sales, retail sales, product, development, marketing, finance, category management, HR.... well, basically the entire Orderchamp team. That is because this role connects the dots. You're the person that understands our customers and knows whatever they're dealing with - and you solve (potential) issues at the root. You are an upcoming Orderchamp encyclopaedia that improves the customer experience from A to Z.
This role is vital to our growth since you help our brands and retailers grow, you educate them, gather their feedback, all while building long-lasting relationships. At the end of the day, their success is our success.
- Process customer requests on phone, email, live chat
- Perform basic-level troubleshooting for order management, invoicing and general questions assistance
- Gather customer feedback and document it per agreed processes
- Escalate critical issues to other teams & collaborate to come up with the best solution for our retailers and brands
- Give and receive performance feedback to & from your colleagues and manager on a regular basis
- Demonstrate consistency & reliability in handling your work and your attendance
- Provide exceptional customer service. Every day. For all customers.
This is you:
- You are empathetic and able to understand customers' unique experiences
- You love communicating with people and are able to mediate feedback between departments
- You have a hands-on mentality. Tackle immediately and solve pain points
- You are passionate about delighting customers - every single day
- You are ambitious and result-driven to accomplish your goals
- You enjoy working in a young startup and are confident adapting in a rapidly changing environment
- You have good tolerance and see problems as a challenge
- A high school diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Native Dutch or German or French, fluent in English
- Min. 6 months experience providing great customer service on chat, email, phone (or the enthusiasm to quickly learn)
- Great communication skills
- Familiarity with tools like Zendesk, Aircall, Zoom, Google Drive
- A desire & motivation to exceed customer expectations every day
- Willingness to go the extra mile to add value to Orderchamp and our customers
- Available to work part-time or full time (min.16h/week)
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent work equipment (MacBook, large screen, etc.)
- A real ambitious, fun and inspiring work surrounding
- Office located 50meters from the Beach!
- Room for ownership and initiative within a fast-growing start-up organization
- We celebrate our success
What's on Offer?
- Opportunities for career growth & development
- Great work culture - young, energetic, ambitious team in an open collaborative environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact towards a sustainable world
- Great office location - 50mts from the beach!