On behalf of our client we are now looking for French speaking talent to join their team as a General Ledger Accountant. Our client is an American company who offers administrative and financial services of all kinds across Europe. Their office in Czech Republic was established in 2011 and offers a dynamic and engaging workplace where you become part of their diverse family where each and every employee is highly valued.
As an General Ledger Accountant your responsibilites will be:
- Monthly journals- tax accurals adjustments, intentory, VAT, accruals/prepaid expences
- Supporting monthly reporting process in HFM
- Mapping validation between CORP and STAT
- Analysis of the P/L + variation analysis
- Analysis of intercompany accounts
- Preparation of budgets/forecasts
The ideal candidate
- Secondary/University education
- Working experience in Accounting
- Communicative level of French and English
- Experience with corporate accounting, policies, and reporting
- Oracle/ SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Assistance in finding accomodation + orientation
- Competitive salary
- ACCA courses
- 25 days paid holiday + your birthday off!
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of home office
- Pension and life insurance
- Health and Social insurance
Sounds interesting? Apply today by submitting your application and CV in English!
One of our recruiters will review your application and invite you for a first call to tell you more about the role and the recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!