Would you like to combine your language skills with your passion for IT? Then work in one of Europe's most beautiful capital cities as a French speaking Service Desk advisor!
The Hungarian capital, also dubbed the Paris of the east, is located on a beautiful stretch of the Danube River. This vibrant city is home to beautiful parks, historic and grand buildings, bustling food halls, hip underground bars, and centuries-old thermal baths. It offers something for everyone, and the cost of living here is still very low compared to France.
Your new routine
For this role you will be assisting French customers with various IT-related issues such as logins and password resets while becoming part of an international team in the heart of Budapest. The employer is a world leader in the communications and technology industry and you will assist their multinational customers with excellent service. With extensive growth plans and countless internal training courses to chose from, the oppurtunities to develop yourself and grow your career are endless.
The ideal candidate
- Has great communications skills in French and English (both written and oral)
- Is a team player and a pro in multitasking
- Has a keen interest in IT
- Desirable: Brings along previous experience from a customer service-oriented and IT-related field
An IT Support Advisor will be offered a rewarding job in a multicultural and professional working environment with interesting conditions such as:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- If you can start until March, you will be assigned to a signing bonus
- Permanent contract
- Paid training during your probation period
- Cafeteria benefits
- Free gym sponsorships and language courses
- Home office opportunities
Then apply today! Send us your English CV, and we will shortly reach out to schedule a short phone interview to tell you more about the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Keywords: customer service, customer support, tech support, b2c, service client, service à la clientèle, assistance technique