Are you into apps? How about a job that combines your technical and social skills at Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center in Maastricht? We are looking for bright new sparks to join the Connected Mobility Services team. If that could be you, read on!
Our home base is the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht, which is the central point of contact in Europe for After-Sales, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz customers. Beyond this responsibility, we also steer and further develop the global Customer Contact Centers (CCC) of Mercedes-Benz for After-Sales and Sales. 1400 employees from 42 different countries add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to drive customer satisfaction and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. For over 20 years Mercedes-Benz CAC aims to provide the best quality customer service in Europe. Maintaining these standards would not be possible without all of the talented and motivated colleagues that contribute to the success of our company.
The Connected Mobility Services (CMS) department merges the digital and technical world with our passion for delighting our customers. We dedicate our services to always find customer centric solutions that not only exceed our customers’ expectations but also delight them with our knowledge and support during the process. Nowadays the whole world revolves around technology. Mercedes-Benz vehicles are no exception! We are the first automotive company to introduce an app that enables customers to solve queries they have about their car: the Mercedes-Me app. We have a dedicated international team that provides an excellent level of customer service for B2B and B2C users of the app.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Accepting incoming support requests, incidents and problems by phone, email and live chat;
- Troubleshooting issues;
- Creating cases, registering all activities using a ticketing tool;
- Identifying weaknesses in our processes or tools and creating awareness;
- Identifying problems that can affect our processes and escalating them accordingly;
- Resolving reported issues according to pre-defined use cases;
Reporting undefined issues to higher level.
Who are you?
Having an affinity with technology definitely helps, but we do not expect you to know everything! You’re given a one-month initial training period to learn how it all works and how to communicate effectively with our customers. You will work in an international team. As the technological environment is ever changing, it is important to us that you enjoy working in a dynamic and innovative department.
You can become a Technical Service Representative if you:
- Are the person that fixes your (grand)parents smartphone / laptop / WiFi issues;
- Have any affinity within IT/Telematics or are someone who has always been interested in “the internet of things”;
- Have excellent skills in French and English (both written and spoken);
- Possess excellent communication skills (B2C and B2B);
- Are able to identify, analyse and resolve problems over the phone with stakeholders;
- Can handle interactions between tools and support systems;
- Are willing to relocate to the region of Maastricht, if necessary.
Communication is key
To understand and resolve our customer’s needs in a timely manner, active listening skills are essential when working at the CAC.
Customer orientation You have a customer orientated, empathetic mind-set. Someone that is willing to go above and beyond to satisfy our customers’ needs and live the brand’s most important promise “the best or nothing”.
We offer you:
- An attractive pay;
- A competitive performance based salary growth;
- Company result-oriented bonuses;
- A holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
- 200 vacation hours;
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates;
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will be reimbursed for the first arrival, housing fee & moving costs.
- It is important to be somewhere you feel you can grow! We offer opportunities that enable you to develop yourself professionally.
This position is on a fulltime basis (40 hours per week) from Monday to Friday between 08.00 – 20.00.
Training & onboarding:
We provide an extensive 4 week initial training period and a follow-up buddy program in a dedicated onboarding team to help you fit in. The training period is, of course, paid for.
- help you to settle in. We help you meet other colleagues outside of work via our incredible social club that organizes cool activities such as language courses, weekly sports activities and cultural events in the city.
- offer an excellent relocation package, which takes care of your initial travel and accommodation expenses for the first six weeks.
We are situated in Maastricht - a charming city in the south of the Netherlands - the very heart of Europe. It embodies elegance, class and culture as well as boasting a perfect destination for traveling to other areas of the continent. Due to its location, Maastricht is a melting pot of different nationalities creating a vibrant, multi-lingual community in which it is easy to feel at home.
Does all of this sound appealing to you? If so, we want to hear from you. What are you waiting for? Please use the link to apply with your C.V. and motivation letter in English. For data privacy reasons we do not handle any applications sent by email. The first step in the selection process is an interview in English. The second and last step will be an assessment in English, except for a role-play, which will be held in English and French.