SMB Account Manager - French SpeakingThe role
As an SMB Account Manager you will have discussions with our restaurant partners about all aspects of their business. Whether that's how they can get involved in our national and local marketing campaigns, what steps they can take to offer the best delivery experience possible to customers or how they can take advantage of our latest technology and perks, you will help restaurants to get the very best out of our platform.
This will be an office-based position during your 3 month probation, following this, you will have the autonomy of hybrid working. You will work as part of the SMB (Small Medium Business) team in Manchester City Centre.What you will do
- Manage a portfolio of accounts through desk-based account management model
- Support growth of partners through email, phone, online presentations and video calls
- Maintain long-term relationships with our partner base, ensuring the best service is provided to so our partners can be successful on our platform
- Liaise between your restaurants and our teams to ensure delivery of our solutions according to our partner's needs
- Manage accounts to initiate and maintain favourable relationship with partners, coupled with driving positive outcomes for Deliveroo
- Execute campaigns to improve key performance metrics including customer outcomes, restaurant retention and order volume growth
- Drive engagement with Deliveroo's national and local marketing opportunities for restaurants
- Track record in an account management role; strong relationship building skills to produce positive results
- You're able to understand a problem and get to the crux of an issue quickly, using data and without over-complicating
- You are enthusiastic, with the ability to remove barriers through creativity
- You have an excellent phone manner, and experience providing telephone support to customers
- You're enthusiastic about technology and keen to learn about all the ways in which our technology can help our partners succeed
- Language skills - ability to converse with businesses in French
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so join us for the ride.Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer range of great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.